help here with time slip

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• help here with time slip

guys,,,,what can you tell me about this time slip,,,i know it sucks,,,but i need you to help me,not telling me WHAT THE ****KKK!!! BAD ET!! I KNOW ALREADY,,,,,,here it is.....

reaction .9081
    60ft 2.5289
    330ft 7.3738
    594ET 10.7180
    1/8ET 11.4578
    1/8MPH 60.82
    1000`ET 14.9778
    1/4ET 17.9856
    1/4MPH 75.28

the only modefications i have now are corvette servo ,,flow master 80 series ,,no catalyst,,,,,moroso air intake its a 3.4

the only good thing,,i raced against a toyota paseo and beat him

what should improve the most here??? low end ,midrange or top end??
    Last edited by 3.4orNothing; 09-30-2007, 10:35 AM.

Re: help here with time slip

60ft BIG time, r/t dosnt matter

Comment

What's up with all the ,,,'s?? ;)

Is this your first time at the track? What experience do you have?

More track/ driving experience will allow those 60 ft times to get lower and et's will drop too.

What was the weather?
      Any other runs?
      Race car - gone but not forgotten - 1997 firebird V6
      nitrous et & mph: 12.168 & 110.95 mph, n/a 13.746 & 96.38 mph
      2013 Dodge Challenger SRT8: 12.125, 116.45
      2010 Ford Taurus SHO: no times yet

Comment

yes my first time

Comment

get ur 60 foot down do a 2.1 and ull see a HUGE difference

Comment

you need lsd in a bad way. and on top of that you should be trapping a hell of alot higher than that.

current car- 95 Trans am- bolt ons, parked and collecting dust. why? because **** it

Follow me!
            http://www.twitch.tv/optimusprymrib
            Or this

Comment

Originally posted by vanbibber
              and on top of that you should be trapping a hell of alot higher than that.
              sounds about right for a 3.4

Comment

Nah, he should be nearly 80mph with a 3.4. Basic maintainence is where I would start. Clean your air filter, change your fuel filter, fresh spark plugs and wires, go to the track with less than 1/4 tank of gas, remove any unneccessary weight from the car!!!!!!!! I can't stress that enough. Pull the spare tire and jack if you want! Take everything out of the glove box and center console. Leave the floor mats at home! Everything is weight and weight makes you go slow! Are you on stock wheels and tires? At least 40psi in the front. You need to play with the pressure in the rears to find the sweet spot. A4 or M5?
                <a href=\"http://www.fullthrottlev6.com\" target=\"_blank\">www.fullthrottlev6.com</a><br /><a href=\"http://www.chitownracing.com\" target=\"_blank\">www.chitownracing.com</a>

Comment

can you put a corvette servo in m5??? im automatic a 4

Comment

Originally posted by 3.4orNothing
                    can you put a corvette servo in m5??? im automatic a 4
                    why do you want to know? you already have a corvette servo in your car, and switching trannies isn't going to make you go any faster...if you can't launch an auto, which your 2.5 60' clearly demonstrates, there's no way in hell you're going to do any better with an manual

Comment

Originally posted by Smoke Panther
                      why do you want to know? you already have a corvette servo in your car, and switching trannies isn't going to make you go any faster...if you can't launch an auto, which your 2.5 60' clearly demonstrates, there's no way in hell you're going to do any better with an manual
                      you did not understand,,the guy above asked what the car was either 5m or a4,because at the beginning of this tread i did say corvette servo in my car so its an auto,it was a dumb question asking me what transmission it was

Comment

Are you trying to start a flame war, or get help? Tact is a wonderful thing.
                        <a href=\"http://www.fullthrottlev6.com\" target=\"_blank\">www.fullthrottlev6.com</a><br /><a href=\"http://www.chitownracing.com\" target=\"_blank\">www.chitownracing.com</a>

Comment

How did you launch...just stand on the pedal when you got green? Launching and basic maintenance should help you out.

Comment

did you brake torque?

Comment

Originally posted by Bird_Of_Prey
                              Are you trying to start a flame war, or get help? Tact is a wonderful thing.
                              no man,,just pissed off with my time slip,,keep up the good work.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• LETZRIDE
                                New Owner!
                                by LETZRIDE
                                I am happy to announce that I have sold the site to Robert (FirebirdGT). Years ago this site went down when TealV6 had it, I bought it, refreshed it,...
                                3 days ago
                              • ssms5411
                                Little work today
                                by ssms5411
                                Went ahead and moved my starter wire from the back, to the front again since it had no effect on my drain on the battery. Also made me nervous driving...
                                2 weeks ago
                              • LETZRIDE
                                Tom Henry RS Pt 4: Suspension Mods, Tires, Wheels, Headers and other Cool Stuff
                                by LETZRIDE

Building the Tom Henry RS
                                Part 4: Suspension Mods, Tires, Wheels, Headers and other Cool Stuff.
                                By: Hib Halverson

At the end of Part Three, we changed the valvetrain of the 3.8-liter V6 in the Tom Henry RS. We installed new, Yella Terra "Ultralite" 1.8:1, aluminum roller rocker arms, Katech valve springs and Katech titanium retainers on our 3800 Series II V6.
                                Ultralites are nearly 25% lighter than the stock 1.6 rockers and 8% lighter than the SLP aluminum...
                                02-07-2020, 10:30 PM

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X