Can we still do Kill Stories here?...I got one - FirebirdV6.com/CamaroV6.com Message Board

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can we still do Kill Stories here?...I got one

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can we still do Kill Stories here?...I got one

Ok, so I was hangin out with some friends tonight and we were eating at Sonic. It's off a main road and we saw around 3 street races while we were eating outside which got me in the mood. So as I was pulling out, I saw a riced Probe go by and I looked over at my friend and I said "I'm gonna go race this Probe"

So I catch up to him and I roll up beside him doing about 60. I look over at him and laugh a bit to try to provoke him, sure enough he drops a gear and I hear the weed-eater wind up. He got a pretty hefty head start, but by around 75-80 I started pulling away so I got out of the throttle.

We met again at a red light and this dude rolled up beside me and starts laughing his head off. At this point im thinking ohhh **** its turbod and he was just playin with me back there. But then the light turned green and I had 3 lenghts on him by the time I hit 50 so...

The End.
    1998 Camaro V6 \"Black Mamba\"<br />Y87<br />Whisper Lid w/ K&N filter<br />Flowmaster American Thunder<br />Numerous appearance mods.<br /> <a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2154172\" target=\"_blank\">Car Domain</a>

Re: Can we still do Kill Stories here?...I got one

Originally posted by Greg94Red392
    We met again at a red light and this dude rolled up beside me and starts laughing his head off.
    Maybe he farted?

Originally posted by SSMOWS6
    i mean, you can always fly wes out there and since he's a tool sometimes, fashion him into a plow for the maro
    R.I.P. '07 Pats
    Still... 18-1 > 1 and done

Comment

more than likely he was more like "oh man i can hang with a z28. my car is so fast. i love my little weed-wacker. ya know if i put on a new sticker and maybe a wing, i might just beat that z28" chances are he had no idea it was only a v6
      '99 Camaro Y87 M5 T-tops
      Flowmaster american thunder cat back, 2.5" magnaflow high flow cat, centerforce dual friction clutch

Car Domain

Comment

Originally posted by Fireball27
        Maybe he farted?
        sigpic
        1997 Camaro RS A4
        2006 Chevy Colorado
        2003 Kawasaki Ninja ZX6-R

Comment

Originally posted by 99camaro-3.8
          more than likely he was more like "oh man i can hang with a z28. my car is so fast. i love my little weed-wacker. ya know if i put on a new sticker and maybe a wing, i might just beat that z28" chances are he had no idea it was only a v6
          HAHAHAH Owned@@!$@#

1998 White Camaro 3800, A4, MagnaFlow Cat-Back, Zexel & 3.42's, Jet Chip Stage 2, Whisper Lid, and Ram Air.

Comment

Lol you're probably right. Maybe I should get a v6 sticker so these idiots dont think they can come close to a Z.
            1998 Camaro V6 \"Black Mamba\"<br />Y87<br />Whisper Lid w/ K&N filter<br />Flowmaster American Thunder<br />Numerous appearance mods.<br /> <a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2154172\" target=\"_blank\">Car Domain</a>

Comment

I raced with a Cobalt SS supercharged (stupid that you have specify an SS now..performance or looks) it was very even no one pulled on the other one really. When we got to the next light the kid was chucklin and was like I wanna take your Z again, I gladly replied you can race my six anytime you want. He looked utterly confused and just turned on the next side street. One of the best moments in my car yet.

Comment

A little scion (the one that looks like a cardboard box) tried to pass me when it was raining and I was already going the speed limit. so i droped it in third gear and gave her a little gas, and the guy didnt even make it beside me so he backed off and slowed way down and stayed like 3 car lengths behind me. It was pretty funny I laughed about it all the way home!!

Comment

Wow, looks like everyone is itching to get out a Kill Story......

1998 White Camaro 3800, A4, MagnaFlow Cat-Back, Zexel & 3.42's, Jet Chip Stage 2, Whisper Lid, and Ram Air.

Comment

True, I think people who drive 6's have more interesting ones anyway, I mean how awesome is it to say your LS1 pulled 7 car lengths on a Celica or something, now to say you did it in a 3800 thats worth a bit more.

Comment

Originally posted by flyfrito_SS
                      Wow, looks like everyone is itching to get out a Kill Story......
                      Shhhhhh, don't say that... the mods haven't found this one yet...

Originally posted by SSMOWS6
                      i mean, you can always fly wes out there and since he's a tool sometimes, fashion him into a plow for the maro
                      R.I.P. '07 Pats
                      Still... 18-1 > 1 and done

Comment

every other board has kill stories section
                        2k2 camaro, K&N, SLP whisper lid, Konis, AEM, HP Tuners, Angel eyes/Halos, CF SS ram air hood, 4.10s, Zexel Torsen, UMI SFCs, CrossFire, BFGs, Gatorback, Catco, Flows, and TLC! DONT feed the Trolls!

Comment

hmmmm, oh yea, this isnt every other board, is it? or i have i been really confused lately?
                          \"there are things known, and things unknown, and inbetween are the doors\"-jim morrison<br /><br /> <a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/id/99NBMCamaro\" target=\"_blank\">http://www.cardomain.com/id/99NBMCamaro</a>

Comment

Originally posted by 99 RS Camaro
                            hmmmm, oh yea, this isnt every other board, is it? or i have i been really confused lately?
                            AKWARD.......... he he (leaves room quietly)

Comment

Eh I'm not a fan of street racing at all in any way shape or form, but I have my fun. And when I was younger we used to drag on a street where I lived, and the cops would go down there and park at each end and just make sure nobody was being stupid or drunk.. Sometimes they would race us in the police cars. Thats good ole times..

But as well as always few ruin it all for many, and dumb kids being jack asses, fighting after racing, and drinking, and driving like jack asses, and then racing down city streets in heavy traffic... It's just not cool.. But eh what can you do world changes I guess. The new toy I wont have to race anyone, they will just know, a completely raced out '93 Z28, it is setup purely for track usage, *not drag*, she tops just under 190, and pushes 475 rwhp, with a rev limiter at 7k, N/A, and only 11k miles on body and 4k on motor. 4" muffler... GGNORE.. No race for that car, just pull up and smile, and then put the car in reverse, no sense wasting 100 octane fuel on ricers.
                              1995 Camaro 3.4 A4<br /><br />CAI,IAT Relocate

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X