is this right?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• is this right?

what would a 3.8l camaro run if it had the following, would it be 14.5ish?

SLP cai
    373s & lsd
    exhaust with a cutout
    heavy duty rebuilt tranny with shift kit and vette servo
    *1997 Camaro v6 3.8*<br />President of NorCal Sinister Six

Re: is this right?

Probably high high 14s.
    <a href=\"http://pics.projectpredator.com/thumbnails.php?album=16\" target=\"_blank\">2003 Zinc Yellow Mustang GT</a> 1 of 701<br />ET : TBD<br />But our shenanigans are cheeky and fun! Yeah, and his shenanigans are cruel and tragic. Which... makes t

Comment

I ran 14.6 with 3.23s stock exhaust, catless, ram air, whisper lid, lca's, torque arm, DRs and skinnies.

g
      2002 Pewter V6 Camaro M5 <br /><br />Quickest stock-motor N/A V6 4th Gen F-body.<br />2nd Quickest N/A V6 4th Gen F-body overall.<br />mods: Gear, weight reduction, tuning <br /><br />Fear the Gear. 13.585 @ 100.05 1.827 60\'<br /><br /><br /><a href=\"http://www.NJFBOA.org\" target=\"_blank\">www.NJFBOA.org</a>

Comment

What year?
        Baseline?
        What if you spin?

Hit the track, run it
        Race car - gone but not forgotten - 1997 firebird V6
        nitrous et & mph: 12.168 & 110.95 mph, n/a 13.746 & 96.38 mph
        2013 Dodge Challenger SRT8: 12.125, 116.45
        2010 Ford Taurus SHO: no times yet

Comment

its a 97. its my old car, i always thought it should run close to mid 14s. i used to beat 98 gts all the time, and thats what they run

Comment

well 12sec? what do u think

Comment

Originally posted by 916Topherv6
              well 12sec? what do u think
              ... thats what
              2001 camaro a4 SOM vert <br />3800 series II <br />flowmasters american thunder <br />3.42 gears<br /><br />its not fast but i drive it like a natural beast

Comment

Have you ever base lined it?

My bird went 16.6 with intake and exhaust.
                Race car - gone but not forgotten - 1997 firebird V6
                nitrous et & mph: 12.168 & 110.95 mph, n/a 13.746 & 96.38 mph
                2013 Dodge Challenger SRT8: 12.125, 116.45
                2010 Ford Taurus SHO: no times yet

Comment

Originally posted by 916Topherv6
                  its a 97. its my old car, i always thought it should run close to mid 14s. i used to beat 98 gts all the time, and thats what they run
                  98 GTs run high 14's low 15's.
                  <a href=\"http://pics.projectpredator.com/thumbnails.php?album=16\" target=\"_blank\">2003 Zinc Yellow Mustang GT</a> 1 of 701<br />ET : TBD<br />But our shenanigans are cheeky and fun! Yeah, and his shenanigans are cruel and tragic. Which... makes t

Comment

whoooa, 16.6??? first time ever drag racing, was it 100+ degrese out, maybe a flat tire, spinning all the way through 1st? do you remember what your reaction time was on that run? thats pretty extreme. haha im not calling B.S, but wow. haha dude, if u went from a 16.6 to running 12s, u are the man.
                    Black 1996 3.8 Firebird T5, SLP CAI, Pacesetter Ceramic Headers,160* t-stat, PCMforLess Tune, Flowmaster American Thunder catback, Car Sounds Cat, custom s-pipe, MSD coils and wires, NGK plugs, 3.42 posi rear, B&M Ripper, 245/50 BFG-G-force's

Comment

i think it all has to do with the tune. my car went 17.1 with a flowmaster on there. and that was the best we could get it.

little g you forgot to list you very modded computer heheehhe!
                      WAWA-A-HOLIC

Comment

i really need to go to the track. i havn't ran this car yet. i know i will bomb the first couple of runs till i get it where i want it, but if im not running a high 14 after 3 tries...im going to be very upset. im runnin, 96 5 speed 3.8, slp cai, pacesetter headers, magnaflow cat, flowmaster american thunder, 3.42 rearend with posi, msd coils and wires, new ngk plugs, 160 t-stat, pcmforless tune, b&m ripper, and sticky 245/50 bfg gforce kdw(after a good spin in the burnout box). and the car is running in tip top form as of right now. Probably wont run what i want the first day, but my RT and 60ft are gonna make or break me.
                        Last edited by Harrison; 04-26-2006, 02:39 PM.
                        Black 1996 3.8 Firebird T5, SLP CAI, Pacesetter Ceramic Headers,160* t-stat, PCMforLess Tune, Flowmaster American Thunder catback, Car Sounds Cat, custom s-pipe, MSD coils and wires, NGK plugs, 3.42 posi rear, B&M Ripper, 245/50 BFG-G-force's

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X