1/8 mile times

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1/8 mile times

well went to the track and i was the ****. i had tons of fun there blah blah blah but anyways. i did alright i guess but next time will be even better :) . oh and my previous post i wasnt thinking lol. i was thinking i was going to a 1/4 mile lol. but my best times were
    r/t-.8266
    60 ft- 2.3
    330-6.7397
    1/8 et-10.3828
    1/8 mph- 68.14
    so i think i did OK... i thought my 60 was pretty good for a stock convertible with exhuast. but ya there were some tight cars there. there was an rx-8 with some fat slicks and turbo's that ran a 5.3!!!!!! it was cool. so where do i stand against some others on the board?
    Last edited by $*Blake*$; 04-15-2006, 12:51 AM.
    2001 camaro a4 SOM vert <br />3800 series II <br />flowmasters american thunder <br />3.42 gears<br /><br />its not fast but i drive it like a natural beast

Re: 1/8 mile times

Need to edit your 330' time...that can't be correct.

I just went tonight for the first time in the camaro and my best was the following:

R/T - .593
    60' - 2.359
    330' - 6.625
    1/8 - 10.139 @ 70.21mph
    1000' - 13.137
    1/4 - 15.637 @ 90.34mph

My Camaro weighed in at 3240lbs with over 7/8 fuel load and is really set up for autocross/roadcourse duty, so I think your times are pretty decent for a convertible.
    <a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/id/vracer111\" target=\"_blank\">My \'98 Camaro</a><br /><br /><a href=\"http://www.honda-tech.com/garage?cmd=viewcar&id=1223\" target=\"_blank\">My \'98 Tacoma</a>

Comment

ya i fixed it lol, i put down a 1/8 mile time for another run lol, how i dont know. ya it was cool i went with an eclipse gst, and a v6 mustang. i beat the eclipse by about 4 cars but i dont know his times. the mustangs time were
      r/t-1.3989
      60 ft-2.5669
      330 ft-7.1810
      1/8 et-10.9861
      1/8 mph-64.30
      kicked his *** but i tryed to run my own race. i actually lost one to the ugliest beater iv ever seen. not even rice but a beater. dno what it was but he beat me by .1 of a second. it was cool im gunna start going alot lol :)
      2001 camaro a4 SOM vert <br />3800 series II <br />flowmasters american thunder <br />3.42 gears<br /><br />its not fast but i drive it like a natural beast

Comment

Awesome blake, you probably need to get that 60 ft down just like I do. Check out my 1/8 mile thread please.

2000 Pewter Pontiac Transam 360rwhp, 370ftlbs
        1998 Sport Gold Metallic Chevrolet Camaro *SOLD*
        1974 Silver Chevrolet BIG BLOCK Corvette

Comment

ya i read it what year/model/mods does ur car have? i LOVE ur reaction time that is amazing. i tried to get mine that good but when i did i pulled a red light. it was my first time to the trackand it was tight

Comment

Put your timeslip info in your vehicle profile and it will show up in the Timeslips site list then.
            1994 Firebird 3.4<br />15.65 @ 86.8<br /><a href=\"http://www.funkz.net/firebird.htm\" target=\"_blank\">funkz.net/firebird</a><br /><a href=\"http://mywebpages.comcast.net/funkz/timeslips.htm\" target=\"_blank\">Timeslips</a>

Comment

Congrats!

Up top is a link to the timeslips page... you can see how everyone else is doing
              Race car - gone but not forgotten - 1997 firebird V6
              nitrous et & mph: 12.168 & 110.95 mph, n/a 13.746 & 96.38 mph
              2013 Dodge Challenger SRT8: 12.125, 116.45
              2010 Ford Taurus SHO: no times yet

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Vladimir Gecko
                Low Voltage
                by Vladimir Gecko
                I recently ran into a problem where when I drove my battery gauge showed low voltage. I compulsively replaced the battery and it was still doing the same...
                9 hours ago
              • LETZRIDE
                New Owner!
                by LETZRIDE
                I am happy to announce that I have sold the site to Robert (FirebirdGT). Years ago this site went down when TealV6 had it, I bought it, refreshed it,...
                6 days ago
              • ssms5411
                Little work today
                by ssms5411
                Went ahead and moved my starter wire from the back, to the front again since it had no effect on my drain on the battery. Also made me nervous driving...
                3 weeks ago
              • LETZRIDE
                Tom Henry RS Pt 4: Suspension Mods, Tires, Wheels, Headers and other Cool Stuff
                by LETZRIDE

Building the Tom Henry RS
                Part 4: Suspension Mods, Tires, Wheels, Headers and other Cool Stuff.
                By: Hib Halverson

At the end of Part Three, we changed the valvetrain of the 3.8-liter V6 in the Tom Henry RS. We installed new, Yella Terra "Ultralite" 1.8:1, aluminum roller rocker arms, Katech valve springs and Katech titanium retainers on our 3800 Series II V6.
                Ultralites are nearly 25% lighter than the stock 1.6 rockers and 8% lighter than the SLP aluminum...
                02-07-2020, 10:30 PM

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
              Working...
              X