Getting Started

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Getting Started

I wanted to try Auto Crossing casually, but I don't know where to start. I tried finding a parking lot to go it in (My friend and his Mustang GT helped) but all we found we to bumby, or gaurded by cameras. Does anyone have tips to help find good parking lots? I live in Lincoln, Nebraska and was wondering if there are clubs in my area to do it leagely. Also is there anything special that needs to be done so my car dosent get hurt? Thanks for your help!

1998 White Camaro 3800, A4, MagnaFlow Cat-Back, Zexel & 3.42's, Jet Chip Stage 2, Whisper Lid, and Ram Air.

Re: Getting Started

http://www.nrscca.com/autocross.html

When you sign up sign up as a novice. That way when you work the course they will stick you with someone who knows what to do. I have no experience with the Nebraska region, but in general auto-x people are very welcoming about people trying for the first time. Be humble and take any advise they have to offer.

Nothing special needs to be done to your car as long as everything is safe on it. Ex. battery is properly held down, floor mats are removed, nothing loose is in the car...

Comment

Re: Getting Started

Ok, thanks! I just hope I won't look to new :)

1998 White Camaro 3800, A4, MagnaFlow Cat-Back, Zexel & 3.42's, Jet Chip Stage 2, Whisper Lid, and Ram Air.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
      Working...
      X