Also good REAL racing rims..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Also good REAL racing rims..

I keep trying to find good true race rims, and I can't seem to find any anymore... I find all these little wannabe rims and drag rims. Any place I an go to find some true race rims? You know one that wont break when i hit something at 150... I don't really care if I have to use a lock ring or not, I just want something I know I can trust, plus I think the true part looks better.
    1995 Camaro 3.4 A4<br /><br />CAI,IAT Relocate

Found some finally, but I don't want to pay for them yet in 17 set I'm looking at arond 600$ each.

Comment

That's about the going price for the good stuff like CCW's etc..
      Drivetrain Moderator - "There are no stupid questions, only stupid people!"

2001 Pewter Firebird Y87, M5
      Intake, exhaust, just about every suspension part, alum flywheel & ds, Turn One p/s pump and cooler

Go Sabres!

Comment

arent BBS nice racing rims?
        Mystic Teal Metallic
        ET:15.1 NA 14.3@96 MPH 75 Dry Shot

Comment

Well BBS makes racing rims, but I can't find the real ones, they make alot of good sport rims thats for sure.

Comment

I'd be worried about things other then my rims if I hit something at 150. I dunno, namely my LIFE! Or lack there of once the wreckage settles.
            <a href=\"http://pics.projectpredator.com/thumbnails.php?album=16\" target=\"_blank\">2003 Zinc Yellow Mustang GT</a> 1 of 701<br />ET : TBD<br />But our shenanigans are cheeky and fun! Yeah, and his shenanigans are cruel and tragic. Which... makes t

Comment

Originally posted by camaro_speedemon:
              I'd be worried about things other then my rims if I hit something at 150. I dunno, namely my LIFE! Or lack there of once the wreckage settles.
              Hahahaha Ya I would but I don't care lol. No I plan on ordering my sparco seats and 4points soon, and I'm putting probably a 10point cage in, its not much more just alot more work, so I think its worth it, extra safty.

And besides the rims are worth more than me [img]smile.gif[/img]

Got sum 24s DAWG?
              [img]graemlins/rofl.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/rofl.gif[/img]

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
              Working...
              X