Looking at tires...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking at tires...

Well I have been lookin at new tires for a bit here, some idiot before me put 225/65/16's on my 95 camaro..... I was looking at 235/55/16's for awhile, but I can't really find a tire that attracts me. So I found 245/50/16 and 255/50/16s from Bfg. I was looking at the g-Force Sport, which is a 168mph tire, just more or less wondering which size would be better, most my driving it highway and a little zipping around playing in tight corners. And as far as the tired, I don't have alot of expierience with Bfg's except there all terain tires on trucks..

Good option? Or something better for around the same price? I'm not looking for rain or snow tires, I don't play in rain or snow, so I'm not too worried about either case.
    1995 Camaro 3.4 A4<br /><br />CAI,IAT Relocate

i personally have a set of 245/50-16 bfg g-force kdw(key dry/wet) tires and they are awesome. The dry/wet traction and handling with these tires is amazing. i wouldnt go with the g-force sport. You said rain isnt a concern for you, so i would get the KD version (key dry). If you ever look in an automobile magazine, odds are you will see an advertisement for the g-force KD tires noting that they have the highest cornering ability. there are other tires out there that some would consider better, but for the money, you cant go wrong with them. i paid 130 a piece for them. you could find them cheaper/more expensive at different places, depends on where you look.
    Black 1996 3.8 Firebird T5, SLP CAI, Pacesetter Ceramic Headers,160* t-stat, PCMforLess Tune, Flowmaster American Thunder catback, Car Sounds Cat, custom s-pipe, MSD coils and wires, NGK plugs, 3.42 posi rear, B&M Ripper, 245/50 BFG-G-force's

Comment

Thanks for the info, I did take a look at those, they also look quiet nice.
      1995 Camaro 3.4 A4<br /><br />CAI,IAT Relocate

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
      Working...
      X