Event in 4 days

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Event in 4 days

First event of the season coming up, and I can't wait. Leaves me just one afternoon, saturday, to do any last minute mods / maintenance. I'm not sure what / if I'll do anything.
    Maybe the TB spacer, but it shouldn't matter that much since it's still march. I might just clean the car, in, out, and underneath, so that I'll at least be stunnin' when I take home the trophy^H^H^H^H^Hlast place.
    edit: Right ... bleed the brakes!
    [img]smile.gif[/img]
    -Rob

[ March 19, 2003: Message edited by: Wicked 3800 V6 ]

[ March 19, 2003: Message edited by: Wicked 3800 V6 ]</p>
    <b>97 Camaro 3.8L M5</b><br />Car for sale<a href=\"http://terpmotors.com\" target=\"_blank\">terpmotors.com</a> Terrapin Motorsports! UMCP

Hey, where is the event you are going to??
    I only ask because my "knuckle-head" of a friend Brad is going to a school this weekend and an auto-X.. I think its with PCA.. but i am not sure..

If you see a blond oaf in a black z28 with filthy arsh 18" boyd cottington smoothy 2's.. well.. make sure you kick is butt.. then go point and laugh..

No no, kidding.. just go over and say whats up to him.. he is a nice guy.. strange though..

Later,
    Bill

[ March 19, 2003: Message edited by: AllTheGoodNamesAreGone ]</p>

Comment

The PCA event is at the same day / time as the WDCR-SCCA ... I'll be at the WDCR ...
      Racing on 18s?
      -Rob
      <b>97 Camaro 3.8L M5</b><br />Car for sale<a href=\"http://terpmotors.com\" target=\"_blank\">terpmotors.com</a> Terrapin Motorsports! UMCP

Comment

Ok yeah I check he is going ot the pca school/autoX

"Racing on 18s?"
        LOLOLOL.. yeah.. I wanna see the sparks..

later,
        Bill

Comment

so, how did you do?

Comment

Blech ... 15/19, indexed 127/201. Index ain't that bad ... but hell, poor results for my class. 10 seconds off of the top dude, (mini cooper S), but less than 7 off of number 2, less than 5 off of number 3 ...
            Room to move up, that's what I like. The next mod will place me #1, I just know it!

Upside: Car was great! On the fourth run I tried to rip the doors off and put it on its roof -- end result was a much improved time. So now I know -- don't drive it like you stole it, drive it like you're trying to flip it. Seriously ...
            I seem to have a better handle on it, tires are much improved. I had serious braking problems, (bad "pedal", not pedal), so fixing those should help.

-Rob

Comment

well sounds like you did ok..
              atleast it sounds like you had fun..

What class do you run in?

I notice that you you are running 1LE gear..
              I was thinking about doing the exact same thing..

How do you like it over stock? where did you get the parts (gmpartsdirect)?

That and can us V6'ers run in Stock class with 1le arms? becuase technicly the v6 never came with the 1le package.. I am tenativly looking to run in the stock class (next year).. the only problem i see is switching back my friggin catalitic converter..

give me some info..

later
              ~Bill

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
              Working...
              X