Had fun today

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Had fun today

Had some fun today. Went out to FedEx Field ... finally had a chance to play around with the rollbar, harness, and 1LE RLCAs. Did ok ... overdrove the car on the first run and klobbered cones, cooled it down later, but didn't push hard enough. Had fun none the less. Some pictures of me on course are at www.terrapinmotorsports.tk , the site i'm putting together for the terp racing team, whenever we get it going.

Still no online pics of the bar or harness, but i'll get some sooner or later. I shot some with a still camera that i haven't developed, and hell that's been like a few months.
    <b>97 Camaro 3.8L M5</b><br />Car for sale<a href=\"http://terpmotors.com\" target=\"_blank\">terpmotors.com</a> Terrapin Motorsports! UMCP

The pics look great. Thats a nice course they have setup there, how did you do? Did you like the LCAs? They helped me hook up much better coming out of the corners. [img]graemlins/thumbsup.gif[/img]

later
    carldev
    1996 Firebird Y87<br />Dark Green

Comment

I really want to get into auto cross style racing, ive wanted to ever since high school. I never see them in my area. Perhaps in not looking in the right areas. Oh well, looks like you had fun bro, pics look good. Keep it up.
      1998 Firebird 3.8, A4<br />Mods: Alum Ds, Yank TC 2800 stall, Rksport lid, FTRA, SLP air temp sensor, K&N, Flowmaster catback 2.5\" w/cutout, 3:42 gears w/LSD<br />Best E/T: 15.6 @ 86 mph (w/o gears / lsd or verter)<br />Best 60: 2.234<br /><a href=\"http://www.teamfoxfire.iwarp.com\" target=\"_blank\">www.teamfoxfire.iwarp.com</a> -- club site<p>To come?: l67 piston package hardened, turbo? spray? low 12\'s? well see

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
      Working...
      X