New Best

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Best

So I had a 16.0@85MPH before I added 3.73+LSD. I now run a comsistant 15.6@87MPH.

Someone send me a S/C for my birthday.

PIHB :D
    99 WS6
    13.25@104.97 - Lid + soon to be more other stock items ;D

Originally posted by camaroextra
    tears are great lube, but its hard to get a girl to cry onto her own ***.

comsistant. yay. haha.
    Dave:
    00 Supercharged Camaro - RIP
    97 Turbo Camaro - Sold

Comment

nice..thats usually what i run NA [img]smile.gif[/img]
      <b>12 SECOND DUAL STAGE DRY NITROUS POWERED 98 A4 V6 CAMARO<br /><a href=\"http://www.mysickcamaro.50megs.com\" target=\"_blank\">www.MySickCamaro.50megs.com</a><br />Best ET: 12.82@103<br />Best MPH: 104.7<br />Best 60\': 1.75 - Stock TC</b><br /> </font><blockquote><font size=\"1\" face=\"Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif\">quote:</font><hr /><font size=\"2\" face=\"Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif\">Originally posted by Shodown:<br /><strong>1DV6 runs 12\'s...enough said. </strong></font><hr /></blockquote><font size=\"2\" face=\"Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif\">

Comment

Work on your driving a little bit more, You should be running low 15's high 14s with that setup.

I'm not ragging on you or anything, just saying practice practice practice!

What's your 60'?
        <a href=\"http://pics.projectpredator.com/thumbnails.php?album=16\" target=\"_blank\">2003 Zinc Yellow Mustang GT</a> 1 of 701<br />ET : TBD<br />But our shenanigans are cheeky and fun! Yeah, and his shenanigans are cruel and tragic. Which... makes t

Comment

Yeah, my 60' is like a 2.28 or 2.29 or something like that.

Out of 6 runs, I was running 15.6-15.61@87 MPH all 6 times.

All 6 runs I stayed at 87 MPH give or take a few hundredths. I can't seem to break the 80's.

My reaction times were sitting around .1 or lower. I always beat everyone I race off of the line, but after that usually its either my *** getting handed to me because they have 350+HP or me raping some super slow car.

Stalled the car around 1.7k give or take a bit and slammed the pedal. Didn't break traction once due to only 200 crankHP and 18 inches of grip. Although I did chirp a few times.

I was running my friends Gunmetal Milli Migra 18's instead of my stocker 16's. I don't know how much of a difference that makes, but I'm sure its a little.

So, I dunno if i'm supposed to be running faster. I'm sure the car needs a little tune up. I need new 02's and a cat and some other things. But thats basically it.
          99 WS6
          13.25@104.97 - Lid + soon to be more other stock items ;D

Originally posted by camaroextra
          tears are great lube, but its hard to get a girl to cry onto her own ***.

Comment

that seems like about the right time for your set-up. get yourself a good cat back and a high flow cat next. the 18's might be messing with your time a little but im not too sure. i definitely see high 14's in your future
            '99 Camaro Y87 M5 T-tops
            Flowmaster american thunder cat back, 2.5" magnaflow high flow cat, centerforce dual friction clutch

Car Domain

Comment

Congrats!
              Race car - gone but not forgotten - 1997 firebird V6
              nitrous et & mph: 12.168 & 110.95 mph, n/a 13.746 & 96.38 mph
              2013 Dodge Challenger SRT8: 12.125, 116.45
              2010 Ford Taurus SHO: no times yet

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
              Working...
              X