run w/ drag radials :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• run w/ drag radials :)

the temperature was about 77 out at 7:00 pm sat night but i am getting really happy. believe it or not i still have to install a cam and my nitrous just haven't got around to it i got a hot nitrous cam reinfroced valve bla bla bla you don't want to hear about what i am going to do but this is what i did
    R/T = .627
    60" = 2.07
    1/8 = 9.142
    MPH = 76.04
    1000 = 12.3
    1/4 = 14.4
    MPH = 96.65
    Is it just me or is my car running along with people with cams?
    3.73 gears ramair kit flowmaster is no more now BORLA cat-back 3\"catco cat<br />best et w/ flowmaster 14.8 best et w/ open borla 14.62@94mph :)best et w/ open borla and drag radials 14.4 at 96 o yea and a set of pacesetters

Update your sig buddy, nice times. Your 60ft still has a little room for improvement with those d/r's but it'll come with experience.
    \'99 SSM Camaro V6 M5<br />(mod list on cardomain site; too long to list here)<br /> <a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/id/v6cam99\" target=\"_blank\">http://www.cardomain.com/id/v6cam99</a>

Comment

Must be a 5-speed. Nice times and trap. [img]graemlins/rock.gif[/img]
      92 S10 3800 A4(96)<br />1/4: 14.374 @ 92.25 w/ 1.976 60\'<br />Turbo and 12\'s Coming Soon!

Comment

nope just an at i have been racing a while if it was a 5speed i know my 60's would be below 2 that is where my prob is thinking about getting a different torque converter. Or a good shift light.... [img]graemlins/naughty.gif[/img] (jk)
        3.73 gears ramair kit flowmaster is no more now BORLA cat-back 3\"catco cat<br />best et w/ flowmaster 14.8 best et w/ open borla 14.62@94mph :)best et w/ open borla and drag radials 14.4 at 96 o yea and a set of pacesetters

Comment

WOW you ran that with an auto?!?! You trap is really high to be an auto.
          \'99 SSM Camaro V6 M5<br />(mod list on cardomain site; too long to list here)<br /> <a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/id/v6cam99\" target=\"_blank\">http://www.cardomain.com/id/v6cam99</a>

Comment

I always do the brake/accl mod helps out alot rev it up to about 1.5 and that ususally does it. Thats what everyone does who has an auto to get good traps helped my out alot since i had drag radials on

Comment

is there anybody who has ran this n/a time w/o a cam i would like to see where i stand before the tuning next time i will disconnect the drive belt like mustangeater did to see if i can get to 13.99

Comment

congrats davenport!

very nice trap for an auto!

current car- 95 Trans am- bolt ons, parked and collecting dust. why? because **** it

Follow me!
                http://www.twitch.tv/optimusprymrib
                Or this

Comment

Originally posted by 99davenport:
                  I always do the brake/accl mod helps out alot rev it up to about 1.5 and that ususally does it.
                  Do you mean stalling the converter?

What mods?
                  Congrats
                  Race car - gone but not forgotten - 1997 firebird V6
                  nitrous et & mph: 12.168 & 110.95 mph, n/a 13.746 & 96.38 mph
                  2013 Dodge Challenger SRT8: 12.125, 116.45
                  2010 Ford Taurus SHO: no times yet

Comment

Wow, I have never seen a stock engine with an auto trap at 96. My highest is 94 with 3.73 and only 3100lbs.

Do you have any weight reductions?
                    92 S10 3800 A4(96)<br />1/4: 14.374 @ 92.25 w/ 1.976 60\'<br />Turbo and 12\'s Coming Soon!

Comment

well i removed the spare and jack and unbolt front seat not sure what my weight is my track is ghetto and has no scale. but next year its gonna be sponsored by NHRA and they will be doing some upgrades like steel bleachers instead of rotted wooden ones and a scale. There has been a petition signed 2 months ago by the people of chandler about us running with no exhaust pipes and its too loud. and it passed town council :( but anyway i am a skinny f*cker weighing in at 150lbs. As soon as I get a scanner I will post all the slips.(which will be a couple of weeks from now)Drag Radials make a hell of a difference. I didn't think since I am putting out maybe 220 hp w/ gears they would matter. but they do

Comment

What mods?
                        Congrats [/QB]
                        [img]tongue.gif[/img]
                        Race car - gone but not forgotten - 1997 firebird V6
                        nitrous et & mph: 12.168 & 110.95 mph, n/a 13.746 & 96.38 mph
                        2013 Dodge Challenger SRT8: 12.125, 116.45
                        2010 Ford Taurus SHO: no times yet

Comment

3.73 gears lsd pacsetters borla catback 3" catco cat slp ramair kit ported intake little weight reduction thats it

Comment

Originally posted by 99davenport:
                            is there anybody who has ran this n/a time w/o a cam i would like to see where i stand before the tuning next time i will disconnect the drive belt like mustangeater did to see if i can get to 13.99
                            Little G is running 13.5 @ 100mph with stock heads/cam/intake and a M5.

- Justin
                            <a href=\"http://www.njfboa.org\" target=\"_blank\">New Jersey F-Body Owners Association</a><br />1987 Camaro LT - 400sbc, Aluminum L98\'s w/valve job, Comp XE 274, Q-Junk 750, 3.23 posi, 4.10\'s soon.<br /><br /><a href=\"http://www.njfboa.org/forums/viewforum.php?f=11\" target=\"_blank\">East Coast F-Body Nationals - August 14, 2005</a>

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                            Working...
                            X