To the track tomorrow....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• To the track tomorrow....

No big deal...gf wants to tag along, since i wasent with her the last time i went. No "go" mods since last time i was there...except the wires and plugs which dont make or break squat. Ill post results for the sheits and giggles...

Weather is supposed to be Sunny and about 86 with a low of 68 and no wind. Hopefully low humidity too.... Im gonna run the backs at 24 and fronts at 45 to try and further solve my slight screech issue at launch....

nice..good luck man!
    <b>12 SECOND DUAL STAGE DRY NITROUS POWERED 98 A4 V6 CAMARO<br /><a href=\"http://www.mysickcamaro.50megs.com\" target=\"_blank\">www.MySickCamaro.50megs.com</a><br />Best ET: 12.82@103<br />Best MPH: 104.7<br />Best 60\': 1.75 - Stock TC</b><br /> </font><blockquote><font size=\"1\" face=\"Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif\">quote:</font><hr /><font size=\"2\" face=\"Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif\">Originally posted by Shodown:<br /><strong>1DV6 runs 12\'s...enough said. </strong></font><hr /></blockquote><font size=\"2\" face=\"Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif\">

Comment

I to am hitting the track tomorrow, hopefully I can chip away some time.

Good luck to you.
      1996 Camaro Y87 5-Speed<br />K&N filter<br />15.19 @ 89.84

Comment

Humidity 92%....temp 90....

Im too embarassed to even post my results...

Humidity pwns

Comment

Originally posted by TheGreenPunisher:

Humidity pwns
          [img]graemlins/rofl.gif[/img]

That sucks man! I got good weather, nice still night out, not too humid.
          1996 Camaro Y87 5-Speed<br />K&N filter<br />15.19 @ 89.84

Comment

Originally posted by TheGreenPunisher:

Humidity pwns
            Post them.... I have gone 17.2 under full power.... and died to a 27 second pass.
            Race car - gone but not forgotten - 1997 firebird V6
            nitrous et & mph: 12.168 & 110.95 mph, n/a 13.746 & 96.38 mph
            2013 Dodge Challenger SRT8: 12.125, 116.45
            2010 Ford Taurus SHO: no times yet

Comment

Best time was 16.4 @ 83.48 MPH with a 2.487 60ft

Comment

well from looking at your sig we know you run faster anyway [img]smile.gif[/img] ..just gotta get that 60' down more..hot humid days blow!
                <b>12 SECOND DUAL STAGE DRY NITROUS POWERED 98 A4 V6 CAMARO<br /><a href=\"http://www.mysickcamaro.50megs.com\" target=\"_blank\">www.MySickCamaro.50megs.com</a><br />Best ET: 12.82@103<br />Best MPH: 104.7<br />Best 60\': 1.75 - Stock TC</b><br /> </font><blockquote><font size=\"1\" face=\"Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif\">quote:</font><hr /><font size=\"2\" face=\"Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif\">Originally posted by Shodown:<br /><strong>1DV6 runs 12\'s...enough said. </strong></font><hr /></blockquote><font size=\"2\" face=\"Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif\">

Comment

I think my 2.353 60ft. is pretty good for having these sh*tty open 3.08's.

However....i just purchased a Zexel-Torsen, and now im trying to hunt down the 3.42's. Any good deals that anyone would run across.....please pass it on to me.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X