13.15@104

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 13.15@104

took my one last try on the 175 shot (70 jet) last night..doesnt look like 12s will happen on it..so..like i said in the other post..back to the 150 ..but i had the siphon tube fixed and it was a bit cooler out so at least i got my MPH back.. ran 13.15@104 (this was also on a 2.1 60') killing a pre 99 Mustang SVT Cobra who ran a 13.5 ..i took one on the 150 shot but nothing new yet..ran a 13.43@101 ..im happy on the 150 shot anyway and glad i got my MPH back [img]smile.gif[/img]
    <b>12 SECOND DUAL STAGE DRY NITROUS POWERED 98 A4 V6 CAMARO<br /><a href=\"http://www.mysickcamaro.50megs.com\" target=\"_blank\">www.MySickCamaro.50megs.com</a><br />Best ET: 12.82@103<br />Best MPH: 104.7<br />Best 60\': 1.75 - Stock TC</b><br /> </font><blockquote><font size=\"1\" face=\"Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif\">quote:</font><hr /><font size=\"2\" face=\"Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif\">Originally posted by Shodown:<br /><strong>1DV6 runs 12\'s...enough said. </strong></font><hr /></blockquote><font size=\"2\" face=\"Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif\">

If you get that 1.7 60' back there's a 12 in it.
    <b>Black</b> 1998 Pontiac <i>Firebird</i> A-4 swap<br />271.4rwhp/259.4rwtq NA<br />13.30@102.44 <br /><a href=\"http://www.freewebs.com/wickedsix98\" target=\"_blank\">www.freewebs.com/wickedsix98</a>

Comment

^ thats what i was thinking..i could still pull some timing too..i know im not getting the full 175 shot gain from it anyway..THIS shot is actually more like a 150 shot..probably cuz of my intake..on wednesday nights its only $20 to race because they dont prep the track or put down traction compound or anything..but i figured..what the hell for $20..thats why on saturday when i ran this same shot size i got a 1.8 60' ..but that was with VERY high humidity..and my broken siphon tube (which i think was the real cause i didnt run faster)
      <b>12 SECOND DUAL STAGE DRY NITROUS POWERED 98 A4 V6 CAMARO<br /><a href=\"http://www.mysickcamaro.50megs.com\" target=\"_blank\">www.MySickCamaro.50megs.com</a><br />Best ET: 12.82@103<br />Best MPH: 104.7<br />Best 60\': 1.75 - Stock TC</b><br /> </font><blockquote><font size=\"1\" face=\"Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif\">quote:</font><hr /><font size=\"2\" face=\"Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif\">Originally posted by Shodown:<br /><strong>1DV6 runs 12\'s...enough said. </strong></font><hr /></blockquote><font size=\"2\" face=\"Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif\">

Comment

If you had a 1.XX 60' time on that run....you could be mid-12's right now. Get that b(tch to hook up!

Comment

i know..now im thinking this may be the shot i want to tune..except i couldnt log again because my fiance needed the laptop for night school last night..i dont care so much about it being the best it could POSSIBLY be..as long as it freakin works and isnt bad for the car..im gonna get some logs on sunday of this shot..and if it seems like one i can work with and isnt causing harm..i think i may just tune this one..run race gas..work with the timing..hook up..run consistant 12s

Comment

Congrats! Could you post the entire slip? :cool:
            2004 CE Corvette 10.86@132mph
            1996 Supercharged/Nitrous Camaro RS (For Sale)
            2011 Cadillac CTS-V
            2011 Mitsubishi Eclipse Spyder GT-P
            2006 Mitsubishi Eclipse GS

Comment

thanks [img]smile.gif[/img] ..looks like this (its also on my homepage)..

R/T: .151
              60': 2.155
              330': 5.647
              1/8: 8.538
              MPH: 84.64
              1000': 11.041
              1/4: 13.152
              MPH: 104.66

Comment

Your 60' (traction) is what's hurting you. Do you have suspension mods and/or drag radials?
                <b>99 Camaro Z28 A4</b><br />R.I.P. 00 Firebird 3.8<br />14.89 @ 90, 2.03 60\'

Comment

dangerous, try dialing in your torque arm. It's adjustable, so if it's not, try dialing it in to -2 degree's. It's supposedly the best setting for our cars if it's driven on the street.
                  2001 Arctic White Firebird<br />More mods than I\'m allowed to list!

Comment

shortdog273 ..yup..both..check my site

Arctc Wolf ..i think it was set at -3* actually..i gotta pick up a dial though and double check it

this was wednesday night too when they dont prep the track..im hoping to see 1.8s again on sunday..but thats really gonna be more of a day to tune..now that i got my histograms working in HP Tuners i can start getting rid of KR

[ June 16, 2005, 08:53 PM: Message edited by: 1DangerousV6 ]

Comment

Big difference there.. during the 13.1 run from the other day, your car died on the top end. This one, your launch/60ft. sucked. Not sure what's going on there. How could you lose 3 tenths on that 60ft? When are you hitting the juice? That "was" your 12 second timeslip... ;)
                      2004 CE Corvette 10.86@132mph
                      1996 Supercharged/Nitrous Camaro RS (For Sale)
                      2011 Cadillac CTS-V
                      2011 Mitsubishi Eclipse Spyder GT-P
                      2006 Mitsubishi Eclipse GS

Comment

i know..damn track..the problem is they dont do any track prep or lay down traction compound or anything on wednesday nights..thats why its only $20 to race then and more on the weekends when they prep it really good..i've never had spin like that before..and i had everything set like i did on saturday..one guy told me wednesday nights wasnt even worth it there..but i figured for $20 id check it out..never going on wednesdays again [img]smile.gif[/img] ...im pretty much just hoping i can get the same run sunday on a 1.X 60'

EDIT -- by the way..im hitting the juice right at WOT right off the line..but i didnt get any spin saturday..so hopefully my launches will be the same..if not..i'll go to WOT just long enough to get the car rolling..then inject..either way should be good for a 1.X 60'

actually it looks like im gonna be out tomorrow instead of sunday [img]smile.gif[/img]

[ June 17, 2005, 09:56 AM: Message edited by: 1DangerousV6 ]

Comment

did you do what I told you to?

Comment

yup..i've got my tune all set to go [img]smile.gif[/img]

Comment

&lt;-- still thinks you should get 15" wheels with "normal" size DRs and skinnies.

Trying to hookup on 18's will only lead to trouble. Whenever a track is lacking prep, you'll be stuck spinning.

- Justin
                              <a href=\"http://www.njfboa.org\" target=\"_blank\">New Jersey F-Body Owners Association</a><br />1987 Camaro LT - 400sbc, Aluminum L98\'s w/valve job, Comp XE 274, Q-Junk 750, 3.23 posi, 4.10\'s soon.<br /><br /><a href=\"http://www.njfboa.org/forums/viewforum.php?f=11\" target=\"_blank\">East Coast F-Body Nationals - August 14, 2005</a>

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X