little g at the track

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• little g at the track

some of you have met craig at the meets, he goes by craig griffis or little g on the boards.
    went to atco last night since he finally got a new tranny in his car and knocked off some great numbers.
    best slip was a 14.66 @ 94.5mph with a 2.06 60ft.
    all he has in it:
    pro 5.0 shifter
    235/60-15 bfg dr's
    front skinnies
    whisper lid
    slp ram air
    boxed stock control arms with poly bushings
    !CAT(3in in/out 12in long bullet muffler in it's place)

we are hoping to get a bunch of work done on his car tomorrow and head up to island for the test and tune on sunday. we plan to make a new y-pipe and cat back(flowy 40series), bmr adjustable torque arm(chromoly of course [img]smile.gif[/img] ), and a fresh rear with 4.10 gears on an auburn pro series [img]smile.gif[/img]

for his best run he dumped the clutch from 5k and teh car bogged pretty bad off the line. if we can get teh 60ft's into the high 1.8's that the trap speeds indicate it is capable of he shoudl be able to get into the 13's rather easily.
    he also has hptuners, so there will be some adjustments in the timing and fuel in the near future to add to that trap speed [img]smile.gif[/img]
    we will work on getting the timeslip and video up online for everyone. the vid was taken from right next to the car on the line and you can clearly hear the bog.

later
    tim
    NJ SPEEDER<br />1976 Camaro LT<br />Crate 350, TH350, 3.90 posi<br />New Jersey F-Body Owners Association<br /><a href=\"http://www.NJFBOA.org\" target=\"_blank\">www.NJFBOA.org</a>

Latest Topics

Collapse

• LETZRIDE
    New Owner!
    by LETZRIDE
    I am happy to announce that I have sold the site to Robert (FirebirdGT). Years ago this site went down when TealV6 had it, I bought it, refreshed it,...
    4 days ago
  • ssms5411
    Little work today
    by ssms5411
    Went ahead and moved my starter wire from the back, to the front again since it had no effect on my drain on the battery. Also made me nervous driving...
    2 weeks ago
  • LETZRIDE
    Tom Henry RS Pt 4: Suspension Mods, Tires, Wheels, Headers and other Cool Stuff
    by LETZRIDE

Building the Tom Henry RS
    Part 4: Suspension Mods, Tires, Wheels, Headers and other Cool Stuff.
    By: Hib Halverson

At the end of Part Three, we changed the valvetrain of the 3.8-liter V6 in the Tom Henry RS. We installed new, Yella Terra "Ultralite" 1.8:1, aluminum roller rocker arms, Katech valve springs and Katech titanium retainers on our 3800 Series II V6.
    Ultralites are nearly 25% lighter than the stock 1.6 rockers and 8% lighter than the SLP aluminum...
    02-07-2020, 10:30 PM

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
Working...
X