This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Performance Upgrades

Can Pace headers fit a 2000 Firebird? If so what are the positives and negatives about them? Also I was wondering how the intercooler works and what it can do to a quartermile time? can it be effective? Are there any web sites or stores where I can find a cheap quick shifter?

are you serious?

since you are new... the search feature in each section of this website is very handy. some sections even have tutorials for frequently asked questions, so check those out.

Comment

I don't really get what the poll is asking??? Are you talking about PaceSETTER headers? And if so, what FI kit are you looking at to warrant the use of an intercooler? I'd start with the modifications encyclopedia, the link is at the top of your screen right now. Check it out, there is a little bit of good information in there.
      <a href=\"http://www.fullthrottlev6.com\" target=\"_blank\">www.fullthrottlev6.com</a> THE SOURCE!

Comment

This isn't really Drag Racing tech...

hmm... not quit sure where to even move this [img]smile.gif[/img]

Either way, Welcome the board. Surf around the site a little more and get an idea of the layout and the different sections where things go. Also using the the SEARCH FUNCTION will help you get you answers to many of your questions.

Since your first question was about headers, and intake/exhaust mods are usually the best first mods to do on your car, I am gonna move this to the intake and exhaust section.

As for innercooler you need some sort of Forced Induction(Turbo/Supercharger) to warrant having one.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• LETZRIDE
          New Owner!
          by LETZRIDE
          I am happy to announce that I have sold the site to Robert (FirebirdGT). Years ago this site went down when TealV6 had it, I bought it, refreshed it,...
          4 days ago
        • ssms5411
          Little work today
          by ssms5411
          Went ahead and moved my starter wire from the back, to the front again since it had no effect on my drain on the battery. Also made me nervous driving...
          2 weeks ago
        • LETZRIDE
          Tom Henry RS Pt 4: Suspension Mods, Tires, Wheels, Headers and other Cool Stuff
          by LETZRIDE

Building the Tom Henry RS
          Part 4: Suspension Mods, Tires, Wheels, Headers and other Cool Stuff.
          By: Hib Halverson

At the end of Part Three, we changed the valvetrain of the 3.8-liter V6 in the Tom Henry RS. We installed new, Yella Terra "Ultralite" 1.8:1, aluminum roller rocker arms, Katech valve springs and Katech titanium retainers on our 3800 Series II V6.
          Ultralites are nearly 25% lighter than the stock 1.6 rockers and 8% lighter than the SLP aluminum...
          02-07-2020, 10:30 PM

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
        Working...
        X