Stock 1/4 mile times for 3.4 V6 CAMARO - FirebirdV6.com/CamaroV6.com Message Board

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Stock 1/4 mile times for 3.4 V6 CAMARO

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stock 1/4 mile times for 3.4 V6 CAMARO

ANYBODY KNOW WHAT MY STOCK 3.4 WILL RUN BEFORE I GET PUNISHED BY A HONDA THIS WEEKEND PLEASE LET ME KNOW.......... THANKS

Try the Drag section.

1998 Firebird . 1989 Firebird XS . 1986 Fiero GT

Comment

lol out of allll the forums...he picks the forced inducted forum.
      Past Ride
      1995 Firebird A4 3.8 Turbocharged -- 12.50 at 108
      (If you dont know me, you haven't had a V6 long enough)

Current Ride
      2006 Mitsubishi Evolution GSR

www.myspace.com/shane1015

Comment

[img]graemlins/rofl.gif[/img]

Comment

what sort of mods do you have?...with some basic mods...i'd say mid - high 15s ...you should be a stock civic though...they run mid to high 16s
          <b>12 SECOND DUAL STAGE DRY NITROUS POWERED 98 A4 V6 CAMARO<br /><a href=\"http://www.mysickcamaro.50megs.com\" target=\"_blank\">www.MySickCamaro.50megs.com</a><br />Best ET: 12.82@103<br />Best MPH: 104.7<br />Best 60\': 1.75 - Stock TC</b><br /> </font><blockquote><font size=\"1\" face=\"Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif\">quote:</font><hr /><font size=\"2\" face=\"Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif\">Originally posted by Shodown:<br /><strong>1DV6 runs 12\'s...enough said. </strong></font><hr /></blockquote><font size=\"2\" face=\"Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif\">

Comment

Originally posted by 1DangerousV6:
            what sort of mods do you have?...with some basic mods...i'd say mid - high 15s ...you should be a stock civic though...they run mid to high 16s
            This post perfectly illustrates how little you know about drag racing, or V6 FBodies in general.

Comment

hawgs...post something useful already or shut the **** up...really...the question wasnt even directed at you...and dont talk about drag racing until you post some times...if you feel like doing anything more than running your mouth meet me at AIS 4 ...otherwise stop wasting space...****in loser
              <b>12 SECOND DUAL STAGE DRY NITROUS POWERED 98 A4 V6 CAMARO<br /><a href=\"http://www.mysickcamaro.50megs.com\" target=\"_blank\">www.MySickCamaro.50megs.com</a><br />Best ET: 12.82@103<br />Best MPH: 104.7<br />Best 60\': 1.75 - Stock TC</b><br /> </font><blockquote><font size=\"1\" face=\"Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif\">quote:</font><hr /><font size=\"2\" face=\"Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif\">Originally posted by Shodown:<br /><strong>1DV6 runs 12\'s...enough said. </strong></font><hr /></blockquote><font size=\"2\" face=\"Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif\">

Comment

back to actually HELPING someone...Thomas..the car certainly has the potential to run low 15s NA ...with a little practice...but you have to take into account your first time out...the track is SO much different from the street no matter how many times you practice...just do a couple runs...learn from them...make sure to notice what you can do better and improve on...and run again...you'll do fine [img]smile.gif[/img]

Comment

considering the fact that he said he has a 3.4 i dont see how its possible for him to run mid to low 15s stock. im pretty sure that was all ross was trying to point out to you before you lead this guy to his death by losing to a honda.

im sorry, i honestly dont know what you run stock, i own a 3.8 which is capable of mid 15's stock. i might say mid to high 16's but i dont know your motor.

edit: i just looked on the timeslips page at your engine. it looks like there a couple people running 17.0. just drive to your best potential and kill 'em.
                  96 3.8 red camaro. <br />headers,cam,valve springs,retainers,auburn lsd,3.73 gears,SLP cold air,accel coils,24lb injectors,8mm plug wires,air temp module,LT1 diveshaft,removed a/c,edelbrock torque arm,spohn LCA\'s and PHR

Comment

hawgs...post something useful already or shut the **** up...really...the question wasnt even directed at you...and dont talk about drag racing until you post some times...if you feel like doing anything more than running your mouth meet me at AIS 4 ...otherwise stop wasting space...****in loser
                    I have posted times. Intake and exhuast and a 14.7 ...and I am not lying about my times, there is a scanned image of the slip as well as multiple people there to back me up.

There is ABSOLUTLEY NO WAY a stock 3.4 V6 is going to run high to mid 15s at the track. It is impossible. You know very little about cars 1dangerousV6, stop advertising false information as the truth.

Thomas... look to be running mid 16s all day long.

Comment

right...thats why i asked him about his mods....

Comment

i personally wouldnt take any advice from someone who has never been to the track or at least doesnt have any times posted...but thats just me

Comment

i personally wouldnt take any advice from someone who has never been to the track or at least doesnt have any times posted...but thats just me
                          Is that a slam at me? Becuase I just told you that I had been to the track.

I personally wouldnt take advice from someone who doesn't know if they're running NA or has a supercharger on.

Comment

right...and i just told you i was running NA...you dont believe me...give me a reason why i should believe a **** stick like you??

Comment

Because it is listed on the Timeslips page found here: http://timeslips.firebirdv6.com/

And there is a scanned image of it located here: http://timeslips.firebirdv6.com/time...ss_wardlaw.jpg

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X