When is my slip going to be put up

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• When is my slip going to be put up

i have sent it in three times and emailed the guy to make sure he got it and i never got a response. is this guy dead or what. i think we need someone else that will put in the time to post this stuff.
    2000 3.8 A4 Pewter Camaro

this should probably go to website stuff...

...but i agree

Comment

I wouldn't worry about. You may have been added to the same list I'm on so you will never have a spot on the timeslip page. Or you didn't provide enough proof? You know, like a scanned copy of the timeslip, video footage, satellite feed, signed documents, etc.

Comment

He is probably on summer vacation.
        New Toy Red 94 Formula LT1
        RT: .0006 60': 1.894 1/8 mile: 8.351 @ 84.89 1/4 mile: 12.974 @ 107.81
        crashed Red 96 Camaro 3.8l: 14.91 @ 92.38
        The ex wife's Black 98 Firebird 3.8l: 15.23 @ 88.12

Comment

Originally posted by RallyRed 98:

...but i agree
          i thought about putting it in both but people would scream post whore.

Comment

Originally posted by BLLDOGG:
            </font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by RallyRed 98:

...but i agree
            i thought about putting it in both but people would scream post whore. </font>[/QUOTE]Post whore....

Comment

Originally posted by MustangEater8251:
              </font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by BLLDOGG:
              </font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by RallyRed 98:

...but i agree
              i thought about putting it in both but people would scream post whore. </font>[/QUOTE]Post whore.... </font>[/QUOTE]deal with it [img]graemlins/banana.gif[/img]

Comment

yeah man mine hasnt been added either...im just gonna post them on my homepage.....damnit! [img]smile.gif[/img]
                <b>12 SECOND DUAL STAGE DRY NITROUS POWERED 98 A4 V6 CAMARO<br /><a href=\"http://www.mysickcamaro.50megs.com\" target=\"_blank\">www.MySickCamaro.50megs.com</a><br />Best ET: 12.82@103<br />Best MPH: 104.7<br />Best 60\': 1.75 - Stock TC</b><br /> </font><blockquote><font size=\"1\" face=\"Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif\">quote:</font><hr /><font size=\"2\" face=\"Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif\">Originally posted by Shodown:<br /><strong>1DV6 runs 12\'s...enough said. </strong></font><hr /></blockquote><font size=\"2\" face=\"Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif\">

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• LETZRIDE
                  New Owner!
                  by LETZRIDE
                  I am happy to announce that I have sold the site to Robert (FirebirdGT). Years ago this site went down when TealV6 had it, I bought it, refreshed it,...
                  4 days ago
                • ssms5411
                  Little work today
                  by ssms5411
                  Went ahead and moved my starter wire from the back, to the front again since it had no effect on my drain on the battery. Also made me nervous driving...
                  2 weeks ago
                • LETZRIDE
                  Tom Henry RS Pt 4: Suspension Mods, Tires, Wheels, Headers and other Cool Stuff
                  by LETZRIDE

Building the Tom Henry RS
                  Part 4: Suspension Mods, Tires, Wheels, Headers and other Cool Stuff.
                  By: Hib Halverson

At the end of Part Three, we changed the valvetrain of the 3.8-liter V6 in the Tom Henry RS. We installed new, Yella Terra "Ultralite" 1.8:1, aluminum roller rocker arms, Katech valve springs and Katech titanium retainers on our 3800 Series II V6.
                  Ultralites are nearly 25% lighter than the stock 1.6 rockers and 8% lighter than the SLP aluminum...
                  02-07-2020, 10:30 PM

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                Working...
                X