No announcement yet.

i don't know what happened

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well everytime I race its 5000 DA or higher lol. I don't consider that a good Da for racing. Ideal is as low as possible. Ask around for what is ideal at your track (lowest you have a hope of getting). I'm almost positive there is no hope of me getting a DA of under 2000 at the tracks here.
    00\' firebird v6 5spd<br />201rwhp ---- 230 rwtq<br />\"Everyday I grow stronger...and further from you.\"<br />WARNING: Do not take any of my comments seriously unless they are technical in nature and then only at your own risk

Comment

i just raced a stock gtp in clio at a light and he walked me like i was in a stroller. I know something is wrong with my car. its sucking gas faster than a crack addict snorting his last line.
      96 3.8 red camaro. <br />headers,cam,valve springs,retainers,auburn lsd,3.73 gears,SLP cold air,accel coils,24lb injectors,8mm plug wires,air temp module,LT1 diveshaft,removed a/c,edelbrock torque arm,spohn LCA\'s and PHR

Comment

whats you mpg?
        2000 3.8 A4 Pewter Camaro

Comment

i usually get 23 city and about 28 highway. I just drove from my girls house to mine which is about 5 miles. when i left her driveway, the gauge was on 1/4 tank, when i pulled in mine, its below E. plus, it has a hella bad exhaust smell now. when it get on it, it feels like the car is pushing back against me. i dont know how to describe it better.

[ July 30, 2004, 02:35 AM: Message edited by: Timmy ]
          96 3.8 red camaro. <br />headers,cam,valve springs,retainers,auburn lsd,3.73 gears,SLP cold air,accel coils,24lb injectors,8mm plug wires,air temp module,LT1 diveshaft,removed a/c,edelbrock torque arm,spohn LCA\'s and PHR

Comment

*cough* O2 sensors *cough*

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• LETZRIDE
              New Owner!
              by LETZRIDE
              I am happy to announce that I have sold the site to Robert (FirebirdGT). Years ago this site went down when TealV6 had it, I bought it, refreshed it,...
              5 days ago
            • ssms5411
              Little work today
              by ssms5411
              Went ahead and moved my starter wire from the back, to the front again since it had no effect on my drain on the battery. Also made me nervous driving...
              3 weeks ago
            • LETZRIDE
              Tom Henry RS Pt 4: Suspension Mods, Tires, Wheels, Headers and other Cool Stuff
              by LETZRIDE

Building the Tom Henry RS
              Part 4: Suspension Mods, Tires, Wheels, Headers and other Cool Stuff.
              By: Hib Halverson

At the end of Part Three, we changed the valvetrain of the 3.8-liter V6 in the Tom Henry RS. We installed new, Yella Terra "Ultralite" 1.8:1, aluminum roller rocker arms, Katech valve springs and Katech titanium retainers on our 3800 Series II V6.
              Ultralites are nearly 25% lighter than the stock 1.6 rockers and 8% lighter than the SLP aluminum...
              02-07-2020, 10:30 PM

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
            Working...
            X