track times for a 91 firebird

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• track times for a 91 firebird

What kinda 1/8 and 1/4 times can i expect in my stock 3.1L firebird putting out about 140HP. Car weighs about 3300lbs with me in it.
    91\' Firebird 3.1L V6<br />Flowmaster\'s 80 series<br /> <br />TJ<br /> <a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/id/91firebirdv6\" target=\"_blank\">http://www.cardomain.com/id/91firebirdv6</a>

Depends on your car, you and the weather so 15.8-17.0.
    00\' firebird v6 5spd<br />201rwhp ---- 230 rwtq<br />\"Everyday I grow stronger...and further from you.\"<br />WARNING: Do not take any of my comments seriously unless they are technical in nature and then only at your own risk

Comment

You won't see 15's and may not see 16's. Expect 17.0 at the best.
      2001 Black Z28 M6<br />Sprayed, slotted, geared and more~

Comment

Definitely not 15s but maybe high 16s at best. I got a 2.8L to run a 15.67 but I did everything to the car besides internals for the 2.8 and that was the best I could manage. No reason to put any money into that block since I already put the money in the 3.4L.

Comment

Whoops missed the 3.1L lol yea no clue then.
          00\' firebird v6 5spd<br />201rwhp ---- 230 rwtq<br />\"Everyday I grow stronger...and further from you.\"<br />WARNING: Do not take any of my comments seriously unless they are technical in nature and then only at your own risk

Comment

I had an 80's Road and Track somewhere. I think they said mid or high 17 sec.

Believe it or not, I remember them saying that it was good. Ofcourse that was the 80's when cars were starting to pick up again in perf.

1998 Firebird . 1989 Firebird XS . 1986 Fiero GT

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
            Working...
            X