This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New 3.4L record...

Guy that bought my old car just e-mailed me...

he hit a 15.21@88.81 mph...

thats crazy, he is having clutch problems. He had SLP cold air intake, front sway removed, and drag radials, that and all my previous mods.

I know with that mph, there is still more ET in that car, how it normally runs.

For anyone who cars this is what my old 3.4L looks like now...

http://images.cardomain.com/member_i...5_103_full.jpg

and what it used to look like...

http://images.cardomain.com/member_i...505_2_full.jpg

http://images.cardomain.com/member_i...05_15_full.jpg

http://images.cardomain.com/member_i...05_16_full.jpg

Comment

Is there any Zanio on it? If so, any word on how it is holding up?

Comment

Originally posted by hawgs:
        Honestly you really need to get laid, to much negative energy you need to relieve. [img]smile.gif[/img]

When it was my car, no zaino... Now that its his, not sure if he put it on yet, not sure how fresh the paint is(usually have to wait 2-3 weeks befor you zaino fresh paint), but it will have it on there.

Comment

Dude, Hawgs, you're a homo.

And MustangEater -- awesome. But tell him he needs to take the Z28 badges off [img]redface.gif[/img]
          Mustangs.. Come to the darkside...<br /><br />The dark side is the path to the shadow of greed. =D

Comment

yeah, WTF is with Z28 badges on sixes these days? be proud!

Comment

Originally posted by KBeezy:
              Dude, Hawgs, you're a homo.

And MustangEater -- awesome. But tell him he needs to take the Z28 badges off [img]redface.gif[/img]
              Its not staying a 3.4L... he is upgrading the motor very soon, he has only had the car 6 months, he redid brakes, tires, bodywork, paint, and interior. He already has a motor, he is working on getting a drivetrain. he is working on the easy small problems first... Just playing with some parts off his trans am.

guy isn't a ricer, he has a GN, and a 97 trans am [img]smile.gif[/img]

Comment

sounds good. and car is looking good. he should have painted the mirror part
                2000 3.8 A4 Pewter Camaro

Comment

Originally posted by MustangEater8251:
                  </font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by hawgs:
                  Honestly you really need to get laid, to much negative energy you need to relieve. [img]smile.gif[/img]

When it was my car, no zaino... Now that its his, not sure if he put it on yet, not sure how fresh the paint is(usually have to wait 2-3 weeks befor you zaino fresh paint), but it will have it on there.
                  </font>[/QUOTE]I was seriously asking, the car is blinging in that picture... damn.

I get laid plenty if you must know.

Comment

[img]graemlins/bs.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/bs.gif[/img] for the post above this.
                    Mustangs.. Come to the darkside...<br /><br />The dark side is the path to the shadow of greed. =D

Comment

Originally posted by KBeezy:
                      [img]graemlins/bs.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/bs.gif[/img] for the post above this.
                      mkay... thats your opinion, its wrong, but thats your opinion... think what you wish.

Comment

He must submit the timeslip before the record is official..... :D
                        2000 Firebird. Whisper Lid, True duals, TSP mail order tune, Built Tranny , TCI 2800 stall verter, B&M tranny cooler, Eaton LSD, 3.42 gears. Current best ET. 15.232 89.09 MPH 2.175 60ft on stock 3.42\'s and open diff.<a href=\"http://www.geocities.c

Comment

Originally posted by Timbo1969:
                          Not sure he will...

he is not much of a n/a v6 enthusiust... just having some fun. [img]smile.gif[/img] I told him to do it last time he broke my record with a 15.3 [img]smile.gif[/img]

Comment

i dunno know hawgs i might have to agree with him, cause for the last week or so you have been a really big *** hole.
                            im not tryin to start ****, just sayin what is on my mind
                            Fighting Texas Aggie class of 2008<br />black 3.4 T-top bird<br />- K&N CAI - magnaflo catback - slect coils - catco cat - tb coolant bypass

Comment

Originally posted by MustangEater8251:
                              </font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Timbo1969:
                              Not sure he will...

he is not much of a n/a v6 enthusiust... just having some fun. [img]smile.gif[/img] I told him to do it last time he broke my record with a 15.3 [img]smile.gif[/img]
                              </font>[/QUOTE]Do you sprinkle some magic fair dust on that thing? [img]smile.gif[/img] Cuz it just keeps gettin' a little faster and faster. ;)
                              ---Niño---<br /><i>95\' silver 5 spd</i>

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X