Took it to the track, sorta

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Took it to the track, sorta

What a NIGHT! Alll the new mods to test and I was driving like a newb. I was at the 1/8 by the way, I only got in 4 runs, and there were VERY few prople running (busy watching the bikes And 4 wheelers run). Anyhow, I only won one race (The only person I raced without a V8..) it was a brand new Taurus (V6) driven by a good looking blond woman, she hotlapped the shiit outa that car. I beat her by about 10 cars (1.13 seconds). Anyhow, I launched drappy all 4 runs best 60ft was a terrible 2.62 (against the Taurus). I ran a 10.94 @ 64.5 on that run. Best ET of the night was a 10.65 @64.62 with a 60ft of 2.38 (crappy). Before the recent mods, I was cutting 2.1-2.2 60fts... To top it all off, I had a heat soaked starter for about an hour after the 3rd run... Crappy night, crappy times.
    MODS:<br />3.4,Crower cam, K-motion valvesprings, Heddman Longtubes, BBK AFPR, Accel Coil, 36mm/23mm Sways, Boxed LCAs/Panhard bar, Mutant Nitrous wet kit, Mr. Gasket Cutout, 10.02 1/8 mile at 67.2 mph UNTUNNED no spray

i would forget that night and just go again like those troubles never happened.
    2000 3.8 A4 Pewter Camaro

Comment

Do you drive a 3.4 or 3.8?
      -Eric<br />2002 Navy Blue Camaro...Striped and Stalled. 35th Anniversary SS wheels <br />Best ET: 15.384 @ 88.32 on street tires<br />Project Whitney: Goal, 14.0 1/4 by summer 2008.

Comment

3.4 :( . Starter died as of today too. I suppose all of those heat cycles wore it out.
        MODS:<br />3.4,Crower cam, K-motion valvesprings, Heddman Longtubes, BBK AFPR, Accel Coil, 36mm/23mm Sways, Boxed LCAs/Panhard bar, Mutant Nitrous wet kit, Mr. Gasket Cutout, 10.02 1/8 mile at 67.2 mph UNTUNNED no spray

Comment

what does a 3.8 usually run stock on the 1/8th?
          2000 Navy Blue T-top Camaro A4<br />TSP Rumbler <br />Carsound Hi-flo Cat<br />!MAF screen<br />Whisper lid<br />HPP3

Comment

low 10's to high 9's at around 70 mph give or take
            2000 Firebird. Whisper Lid, True duals, TSP mail order tune, Built Tranny , TCI 2800 stall verter, B&M tranny cooler, Eaton LSD, 3.42 gears. Current best ET. 15.232 89.09 MPH 2.175 60ft on stock 3.42\'s and open diff.<a href=\"http://www.geocities.c

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
            Working...
            X