just got back from Milan dragway

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• just got back from Milan dragway

It was overall a good day i guess. I went for the practice, I beat my old time 14.941 @ 93.5 mph with a 14.900 @ 94.57. still with 2.3 60ft. New best r/t of .560

Next wednesday I'll have my posi and gears in so i will have more to update then.
    96 3.8 red camaro. <br />headers,cam,valve springs,retainers,auburn lsd,3.73 gears,SLP cold air,accel coils,24lb injectors,8mm plug wires,air temp module,LT1 diveshaft,removed a/c,edelbrock torque arm,spohn LCA\'s and PHR

Good times. Your sig says, "No a/c, torque arm."
    Does that mean you don't have a torque arm or you have an aftermarket one?

Comment

Originally posted by Jerriko:
      Good times. Your sig says, "No a/c, torque arm."
      Does that mean you don't have a torque arm or you have an aftermarket one?
      I am willing to bet its aftermarket... because no torque arm car woudln't work well [img]smile.gif[/img]

cuz borken ones make it really difficult to drive.

Comment

what cam?
        96 Camaro M5. Dark metallic gree (?dont know the offical color name)<br />Home made Intake :: Headers, 3inch headers back to Flowmaster muffler :: spec stage 3 clutch Now installed, waiting for 3.42\'s and LSD next month<br /><a href=\"http://photobucket.com/albums/y192/RiceEatingCamaro/?action=view&current=newcar.jpg\" target=\"_blank\">My Car</a> <br /><br />Totalled Car.<br /><a href=\"http://bellsouthpwp.net/s/k/sk8er305/\" target=\"_blank\">96 CamaroRS</a>

Comment

I have an edelbrock torque arm, No a/c means No air conditioning. I ripped it all out. and I have Comp Cams Nitrous/ Supercharger cam. Its 210. 220. 512. 512. @ 115 lsa.
          96 3.8 red camaro. <br />headers,cam,valve springs,retainers,auburn lsd,3.73 gears,SLP cold air,accel coils,24lb injectors,8mm plug wires,air temp module,LT1 diveshaft,removed a/c,edelbrock torque arm,spohn LCA\'s and PHR

Comment

I think you should work on your 60'. Good r/t.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• LETZRIDE
              New Owner!
              by LETZRIDE
              I am happy to announce that I have sold the site to Robert (FirebirdGT). Years ago this site went down when TealV6 had it, I bought it, refreshed it,...
              2 days ago
            • ssms5411
              Little work today
              by ssms5411
              Went ahead and moved my starter wire from the back, to the front again since it had no effect on my drain on the battery. Also made me nervous driving...
              2 weeks ago
            • LETZRIDE
              Tom Henry RS Pt 4: Suspension Mods, Tires, Wheels, Headers and other Cool Stuff
              by LETZRIDE

Building the Tom Henry RS
              Part 4: Suspension Mods, Tires, Wheels, Headers and other Cool Stuff.
              By: Hib Halverson

At the end of Part Three, we changed the valvetrain of the 3.8-liter V6 in the Tom Henry RS. We installed new, Yella Terra "Ultralite" 1.8:1, aluminum roller rocker arms, Katech valve springs and Katech titanium retainers on our 3800 Series II V6.
              Ultralites are nearly 25% lighter than the stock 1.6 rockers and 8% lighter than the SLP aluminum...
              02-07-2020, 10:30 PM

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
            Working...
            X