V6 Domestic Class

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• V6 Domestic Class

"V6 Domestic Class" this is the class I am thinking of running my car in here at my local dragway. Do you all think i have any chance of doing well with the little mods i have. I just got my Nitto Drag Radials put on. I'm also getting a Dynomax muffler w/ dual outlets. Which domestic v6 should I really look out for. If i do decide to enter, it will be my first time entering a competition, is there anything I should know. I would really appreciate any response. thanks in advance
    Black 2000 A4 v6 camaro (Y87)<br />maf screen removal, cat removal, MSD wires, K&N filter, custom ram air, Transgo shift kit, 3000 stall converter and Nitto drag radials<br />southwestdrags.com

Do they allow any V6, i.e. blown V6s and such?

n/a V6s will be good competition, blown or nitrous'd sixes will not be for you.

If its bracket racing, you have nothing to worry about.
    2002 5-spd NBM Camaro
    Details: www.1lev6.com

Comment

Another domestic v6 to look out for is the turbo Buicks.
      -<i>Travis</i><br /><b>99 Trans Am, Pewter, A4</b> Forged, stalled, and cammed<br /><b>85 Buick Regal WH1 T-Type</b> It\'d be cool if it ran...<br /><b>94 Camaro 3.4, Teal, M5</b> The daily beater

Comment

It says any power adders will be allowed. Should i still give it a shot. The fastest v6 here that I've seen is a v6 mustang w/ a 50 shot of nos. Who knows, there might be other faster cars that night. I also forgot to mention I have a the Y87
        package too.
        Black 2000 A4 v6 camaro (Y87)<br />maf screen removal, cat removal, MSD wires, K&N filter, custom ram air, Transgo shift kit, 3000 stall converter and Nitto drag radials<br />southwestdrags.com

Comment

most likely its bracket racing. so its however well you can drive.

i just won my class i was in the other day!
          \'96 <b>Quasar Blue</b> Firebird A4<br /><a href=\"http://jamiethekiller@comcast.net\" target=\"_blank\"><i>jamiethekiller@comcast.net</i></a><br /><a href=\"http://www.woodlandrock.com\" target=\"_blank\">my band: woodland</a>

Comment

its probably just like the desert race wars we have here at my home track at West Texas Raceway Park(by odessa), here its all heads up and the v6 domestic class has to be NA, none of the super/turbo cars cant run in it even if the super/turbo is factory, i'd say go for it, the first one they had here i wasnt gonna run it because i thought there would be some really fast cars there in the class and turned out ive won 3 out of 3! go for it dude!

[ August 18, 2003: Message edited by: WickEdSix9838 ]</p>
            <b>Black</b> 1998 Pontiac <i>Firebird</i> A-4 swap<br />271.4rwhp/259.4rwtq NA<br />13.30@102.44 <br /><a href=\"http://www.freewebs.com/wickedsix98\" target=\"_blank\">www.freewebs.com/wickedsix98</a>

Comment

Definitly go for it, the 3.8 f-body is probably the quickest n/a domestic V6 out there.

Ahhh Spinwell... wonderful race track [/sarcasm]
              1995 Nissan Hardbody King cab XE, 5-speed, 4 banger<p>Looking for the right Camaro...

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
              Working...
              X