won my class

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• won my class

yep. everyone redlighted. so it gave me the go ahead to win. haha. but still, the car was consistent. dialed in at 15.64. hit a 15.643. so i would of still did well.

track times were dissapointing to say the least. the weather was HORRIBLE. cars were running anywhere from .3 to a second off of what they should have been. i lost 5 or 6 MPH in the quarter. so i was hurting.

i still managed to cut a 2.0 60' on STREET TIRES. i was damn impressed with that.
    \'96 <b>Quasar Blue</b> Firebird A4<br /><a href=\"http://jamiethekiller@comcast.net\" target=\"_blank\"><i>jamiethekiller@comcast.net</i></a><br /><a href=\"http://www.woodlandrock.com\" target=\"_blank\">my band: woodland</a>

Congrats Jamie. Yes he won on everyone's red lights including mine. There were 3 cars left...Mine, Jamie's and Pauls car. Paul got a by in for having the quickest R/T from the round before so it was me and Jamie.. With a perfect light being .500 I over took the light with a .495!!!!!! 5 thousands of a second damnit!!!!! Thats going to leave a mark [img]smile.gif[/img] Soooo, I took 3rd Place.

Weather was horrible. I was .5 off my usual dial in and over 2 mph's slower.

We all made the best of it and turned it into a fun event. Congrats again Jamie!

Eric

[ August 16, 2003: Message edited by: merlinsrealm ]</p>
    Eric

2005 Mustang 4.0
    1996 Camaro Conv
    2000 Ford Excursion

"Darkness Falls"

Comment

Thats awesome dude, Concrates!! You will be in the 14s for sure in some cooler weather. ;)
      2004 Dodge Dakota 3.7 litres of raw power!!<br />Nothing but a 6!<br />Do you know for sure? John 3:18

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
      Working...
      X