race

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• race

I was just curious about who would win with a 3.8 98 camaro vs. 3.8 99 firebird?? Both with no mods except K&N air filters.

[ June 17, 2003: Message edited by: birdman99 ]</p>
    1999 Black T-Top Firebird A4<br />W68 and Y87 GT Packages, K&N Air Filter, Ram Air, Whisper Lid, Raised Airbox, SLP Exhaust, Comp Cam, Black Tailight Covers, Black Powdercoated Wheels, Painted Calipers and Side Vents

same gears, tranny, differential? If so, the lightest driver [img]graemlins/rofl.gif[/img] Really though, why not just race and see.
    \'95 Med. Quasar Blue Camaro 3.4 A4<br />Bunch o\' mods<br /><b>10.18 @ 67.60 mph 2.22 60 ft (1/8 mile)</b> <br /><br />-1986 Camaro with a carbed 350<br /><b>8.53 @ 81.45mph 1.8 60\'</b><br />AIM CamaroL32

Comment

its going to be a boring race.. nobody pulling on anyone...
      96 Camaro M5. Dark metallic gree (?dont know the offical color name)<br />Home made Intake :: Headers, 3inch headers back to Flowmaster muffler :: spec stage 3 clutch Now installed, waiting for 3.42\'s and LSD next month<br /><a href=\"http://photobucket.com/albums/y192/RiceEatingCamaro/?action=view&current=newcar.jpg\" target=\"_blank\">My Car</a> <br /><br />Totalled Car.<br /><a href=\"http://bellsouthpwp.net/s/k/sk8er305/\" target=\"_blank\">96 CamaroRS</a>

Comment

The firebird

I think it will come down to the overall "tune" of each car. The car that is running better on that day will win.

It seems like there are some slight mods down in 99 that may even put a little on the 98 stock for stock.

Is it auto vs. auto? are the miles comparable?

Anyway I think this race will be decided on the line, whoever gets the jump should win.
        I have made a lot of money in my life, most of which I spent on cars and women.<p>The rest I have blown.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
        Working...
        X