Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New best: 13.012 @ 107.30

In the TA, by the way. [img]smile.gif[/img]
    3.73s, lid, and a cutout. That was the first time I ever hit 107. Most MPHs are around 106.5 for me. Almost a full MPH better than average. Here's the whole run:
    -<i>Travis</i><br /><b>99 Trans Am, Pewter, A4</b> Forged, stalled, and cammed<br /><b>85 Buick Regal WH1 T-Type</b> It\'d be cool if it ran...<br /><b>94 Camaro 3.4, Teal, M5</b> The daily beater

So the track was actually dry? With as much rain as we got here in Tallahassee I didn't want to test it... Good job though, kickass for Fri the 13th :D
    2002 5-spd NBM Camaro
    Details: www.1lev6.com

Comment

nice times
      40th Ann GTp 4door

Comment

Yeah, it was actually dry. I didn't think the rain would hold off, but looks like it skimmed right around the track (we drove thru rain coming from the north and there was rain to the south of the track too). The humidity was very high - on the edge of raining all night. That run was also with a headwind! :eek: Most others were running 2-3 tenths slow. On a better night I think she might have 12.8s in her! :D
        -<i>Travis</i><br /><b>99 Trans Am, Pewter, A4</b> Forged, stalled, and cammed<br /><b>85 Buick Regal WH1 T-Type</b> It\'d be cool if it ran...<br /><b>94 Camaro 3.4, Teal, M5</b> The daily beater

Comment

Not bad.

My personally best is 13.008 @ 109 in my 98 SS with just ftra/lid/exhaust...

Wonder what some 3.73's would do to me...but I can't hook now so...
          *MATT* <p>98 Camaro SS #1767 A4<br />Artic White<br />Not stock...<p>Former car:<br />96 Firebird Y87 A4<br />Bright Red<br />Wasn\'t stock...

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
          Working...
          X