50 k mileage

mods
    ====
    K&N
    FTRA
    Rksport induction lid
    SLP air temp module
    Flowmaster 25" catback w/ cutout
    1998 Firebird 3.8, A4<br />Mods: Alum Ds, Yank TC 2800 stall, Rksport lid, FTRA, SLP air temp sensor, K&N, Flowmaster catback 2.5\" w/cutout, 3:42 gears w/LSD<br />Best E/T: 15.6 @ 86 mph (w/o gears / lsd or verter)<br />Best 60: 2.234<br /><a href=\"http://www.teamfoxfire.iwarp.com\" target=\"_blank\">www.teamfoxfire.iwarp.com</a> -- club site<p>To come?: l67 piston package hardened, turbo? spray? low 12\'s? well see

If youre running 308's and no LSD then yes, thats quite good on street tires.
    2002 5-spd NBM Camaro
    Details: www.1lev6.com

Comment

getting ready to dip into the savings for a TC with a nice stall, just wanted to see if I was up to par before i go and mod internals and all that. Gotta get these v8 enthusiasts off my back hehe. Oh well, should i be turning better times with the cutout open or worse, ive heard of torque loss but I want to attribute the times to heat.... I like the sound of it with the cutout open too much, dont wanna cap it =( oh well.
      1998 Firebird 3.8, A4<br />Mods: Alum Ds, Yank TC 2800 stall, Rksport lid, FTRA, SLP air temp sensor, K&N, Flowmaster catback 2.5\" w/cutout, 3:42 gears w/LSD<br />Best E/T: 15.6 @ 86 mph (w/o gears / lsd or verter)<br />Best 60: 2.234<br /><a href=\"http://www.teamfoxfire.iwarp.com\" target=\"_blank\">www.teamfoxfire.iwarp.com</a> -- club site<p>To come?: l67 piston package hardened, turbo? spray? low 12\'s? well see

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
      Working...
      X