Times quicker yet!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Times quicker yet!!

YAY last time i ran i got my fastest as a 16.014 and now my fastest is a 15.667

RT: .762
    60: 2.386
    1/8: 10.108
    MPH: 69.63
    1000:13.132
    1/4: 15.667
    MPH: 88.97

~happy~ :D

:D :D
    91 Eagle Talon Awd Turbo 5 speed FOR SALE 6000$<br />Looking for a Fiero GT<br /><a href=\"http://www.swdsm.net\" target=\"_blank\">www.swdsm.net</a>

same here too!!! i was in the other lane!

R/T: .621
    60': 2.208
    1/8: 9.803
    MPH: 70.87
    1/4: 15.365
    MPH: 88.00
    <b>Black</b> 1998 Pontiac <i>Firebird</i> A-4 swap<br />271.4rwhp/259.4rwtq NA<br />13.30@102.44 <br /><a href=\"http://www.freewebs.com/wickedsix98\" target=\"_blank\">www.freewebs.com/wickedsix98</a>

Comment

Nice all it takes is practice, just wait till the day your car hits a wall, and it takes $$$$ to get thorugh it [img]tongue.gif[/img]

Comment

Yeah and i was trying to film it but pushed the button twice and kind of blew it lmfao... i ran too and hit a 15.8.. mad becuase i knew i could do better and when i was going to go run again it was over =o ( i know i could have run atleast a 15.4 since i am a better driver than bryan lmfao and he had alot of spinning going on when he hit the 15.6, he didn't hook up very well.. and yeah wickeds car is pretty kicken too... i can't weight to get my car faster now... i need more money!!!
        Old 2003 gt, Pullies, k&n air filter, tb and spacer, off road xpipe, catback exhaust accufab plenum, volant cai. quadrant clutch, cable, firewall adjuster, predator programmer and 180 thermo with 255/40/17 nittos on the back

Comment

Hey, me too!! but my 15.7 was affected by switching rides, as my 2.4 60 ft. attests to.

But it was nice runnin' 12.0 in my 'other car'.

"My other car is a motorcycle"

-Jeremy
          1997 M5<br />Borla muffler, SLP CAI, 1le swaybars, B&M Ripper shifter, 3.42s, rear disks, 1 piece DS<br /><a href=\"http://webpages.acs.ttu.edu/jerosbor/index.htm\" target=\"_blank\">Pics of my car</a>

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• LETZRIDE
            New Owner!
            by LETZRIDE
            I am happy to announce that I have sold the site to Robert (FirebirdGT). Years ago this site went down when TealV6 had it, I bought it, refreshed it,...
            5 days ago
          • ssms5411
            Little work today
            by ssms5411
            Went ahead and moved my starter wire from the back, to the front again since it had no effect on my drain on the battery. Also made me nervous driving...
            3 weeks ago
          • LETZRIDE
            Tom Henry RS Pt 4: Suspension Mods, Tires, Wheels, Headers and other Cool Stuff
            by LETZRIDE

Building the Tom Henry RS
            Part 4: Suspension Mods, Tires, Wheels, Headers and other Cool Stuff.
            By: Hib Halverson

At the end of Part Three, we changed the valvetrain of the 3.8-liter V6 in the Tom Henry RS. We installed new, Yella Terra "Ultralite" 1.8:1, aluminum roller rocker arms, Katech valve springs and Katech titanium retainers on our 3800 Series II V6.
            Ultralites are nearly 25% lighter than the stock 1.6 rockers and 8% lighter than the SLP aluminum...
            02-07-2020, 10:30 PM

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
          Working...
          X