Track 2night....!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Track 2night....!

99Camaro99 and I are headed to Moroso tonight...wish us luck!!!

We'll post timeslips tonight.

ok...i know i told myself (and everyone else) that I wouldnt take my car to the track until I get my 3.42's installed BUT i did it anyway....

results:

R/T: .470
    60': 2.432
    330: 6.816
    1/8: 10.447
    MPH: 67.96
    1000: 13.526
    1/4: 16.146
    MPH: 85.39

Only one run against a C4 Vette (14.781), I could've gotten a few more in but decided to just leave, I doubt I'll get into the 15's again without the 3.42's and that desperately needed tuneup.

[ April 05, 2002: Message edited by: black97cam ]</p>

Comment

your 60ft licks butt [img]smile.gif[/img]

Get a better launch and youll see some great #'s

Comment

I'm EXTREMELY pissed off!

5 runs...15.5, 15.5, 15.5, 15.4, 15.400. Each time getting slightly better. WTF? and my trap speed was real low...86MPH every run. There was a considerable head wind going against me. I'm trying to tell myself that was the cause of my problems. My 60' were all 2.1x, good enough for reg. tire pressure and no weight reductioning. MY PROBLEM SEEMS LIKE THE 2-3 SHIFT THE CAR DIES. I'm pulling hard in 2nd and when the auto shifts to 3rd at 80 it just crawls to 86...my trap. :( Any advice...I've given up on this car for the track.

Comment

oh and btw my best time the 15.2 happened before I did the FRA mod. I was hoping for a 15.200 or a 15.1xx tonight with the add-on, but it didn't help :(

Comment

TTT

can anyone tell me why my car is dying at the 2-3shift point on the A4? I mean really dying. If the acceleration remained constant I would be trapping around 90 and not 86 like I did fri night.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
            Working...
            X