This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tonights special: Fried rice!!

I was leaving work tonight, pulling out of the parking lot. Just as I pulled out into the center lane (crossing traffic) a wigged-out civic buzzes by. I see the little kid in the car staring as he does, and he then drops it a gear and changes lanes.

Well as luck would have it we get lined up at the next intersection. I don't know what I was thinking either because this is a pretty big intersection... but someone needed some schooling.
    :D So, I look over at the pittiful excuse for an automobile and the punk *** 16 year old kid has his seat leaning back as far as it can go and looks over and revvs that god awful coffee can. I reply and wait for the light.

Really there's no great race here, because the light turned green and I squeeled for a sec, but then left him. I heard his car squeel and that stupid can buzz, but after that it was just bright blue head lights and yellow fogs in my mirror. The sad this is that dispite this brutal spanking this kid took, his coffee can was heard over my car and my stereo!

Oh well. Tally up another for America! [img]smile.gif[/img] ;)
    Justin<br />1998 Camaro Z28 M6<br />1985 Pontiac Fiero M5<br />1999 Pontiac Firebird A4<br />AIM: FTBvideo<br />\"Music\'s what I need to keep my sanity!\" --S.A Martinez, 311

oops... i meant for this to be in the "Kill Stories" folder. Maybe an administrator will move it. [img]graemlins/dunce.gif[/img]
    Justin<br />1998 Camaro Z28 M6<br />1985 Pontiac Fiero M5<br />1999 Pontiac Firebird A4<br />AIM: FTBvideo<br />\"Music\'s what I need to keep my sanity!\" --S.A Martinez, 311

Comment

Request granted.
      Keith - Chicago<br /><a href=\"http://www.hptuners.com\" target=\"_blank\">HP Tuners - PCM Reprogramming</a><br /><a href=\"http://www.dxsoftware.com/magnus/\" target=\"_blank\">97 Firebird V6 to LS1 swap</a><br /><b>V8 9.967@132.78</b> 1.322 60\' NA Heads/Cam<br /><b>V8 10.295@128.48</b> 1.363 60\' NA Cam Only<br /><b>V8 10.987@119.31</b> 1.422 60\' NA Stock Internals<br /><b>V6 13.674@98.22</b> NA<br /><b>V6 12.394@104.91</b> N20 100HP

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
      Working...
      X