Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: 1st time hitting the drag strip

Originally posted by insidethreat07 View Post
    I love being in the slower car. Puts all the pressure on the other guy to not to red light, run you down as quick as possible without breaking out. I cant tell you how many times ive won bc they are sitting at the line just waiting, then they red light bc they get impatient
    true, but that feeling you get when youre reeling in a slower car without breaking out if you dont is a nice little rush of adrenaline. ive been on both ends of that stick lol.

current car- 95 Trans am- bolt ons, parked and collecting dust. why? because **** it

Follow me!
    http://www.twitch.tv/optimusprymrib
    Or this

Comment

Originally posted by vanbibber View Post
      THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 goddamn double bulbers!!! lol. i used to hate getting rushed by someone like that.

bracket racing: lol it is pretty damn fun. kind of a bummer being in the slower car a bit though, being in the faster car and getting to run them down is great though.
      I reallly love it when the pair ahead of you leaves on their run and the kid in the VW/Honda/Toyota in the other lane drives right to the line and stages.

I haven't even got my tires wet yet and the starters calling me to the line:twak:

Comment

Originally posted by vanbibber View Post
        true, but that feeling you get when youre reeling in a slower car without breaking out if you dont is a nice little rush of adrenaline. ive been on both ends of that stick lol.
        Im usually the slower car 9.9/10 lol. Either way its fun:rock:

Comment

Originally posted by transamtom1 View Post
          I reallly love it when the pair ahead of you leaves on their run and the kid in the VW/Honda/Toyota in the other lane drives right to the line and stages.

I haven't even got my tires wet yet and the starters calling me to the line:twak:
          I hate that crap, then it makes me feel rushed to get to the line. But Ive learned to say srew it and do my normal routine every time

Comment

Originally posted by akirony View Post
            Texas Raceway
            3830 Kennedale New Hope Road
            Kennedale, TX 76060
            Go down 20 past arlington before ftworth. Its about the same distance as ennis.
            thanks man an i know this is out of subject but you know any one that wants to buy a NASCAR ticket for this Saturday at tx motor speedway i have one for section pu412 section row 60 seat9

Comment

Well I dont know anyone with the cash on hand. Bill were due yaknow

Comment

Originally posted by akirony View Post
                Well I dont know anyone with the cash on hand. Bill were due yaknow
                yea i know how ya feel . i won it at school but i dont like nscar so im trying to sell it it cost 100 i know that but any offers takes it im gana put the money towards my bird:rock: :banana:

Comment

hey guys ive herd about keeping log book about your time is a good way to improve your track time and im going to go tomorrow to the track and run a couple of laps what should i write down. is the psi, weight, gasoline octane, temp of the engine and the humidity and temp out side?? are these right or do i need more

Comment

Originally posted by FIREBIRDV6RAGE View Post
                    hey guys ive herd about keeping log book about your time is a good way to improve your track time and im going to go tomorrow to the track and run a couple of laps what should i write down. is the psi, weight, gasoline octane, temp of the engine and the humidity and temp out side?? are these right or do i need more
                    I usually just write down the temp,barometric pressure, wind speed and direction, humidity, I try to do everything the same before each pass, like take it around the pits to get everything warmed up, leave the AC or heat off while getting ready to race, my tire pressure is usually always the same even though I tend to keep it higher as I drive a long way to and from the track.

Comment

well guys looks like i got a race soon. im going up against a gt mustang all it has are a cai and bigger fuel injectors and a 40 series flow-master muffler according to what he said. im all stock other than the 40 series flow-master muffler, shaved lid and the baffle delete mod .

yall think i got a chance??

Comment

Originally posted by FIREBIRDV6RAGE View Post
                        well guys looks like i got a race soon. im going up against a gt mustang all it has are a cai and bigger fuel injectors and a 40 series flow-master muffler according to what he said. im all stock other than the 40 series flow-master muffler, shaved lid and the baffle delete mod .

yall think i got a chance??
                        What year is the mustang?
                        In America's Hat!

1997 Camaro 30th 'vert... GT1 cam/C6 wheels/Flowmaster/HIDs/Viper 2 way alarm/Alpine audio mods up the wazoo
                        2005 Equinox LT... mostly stock daily/Thule snowsports roof system/sound + interior mods

Comment

If its a 3.8 Stang you should take em. A 4.0 stang will probably walk away from you. A 3.7 stang will make you cry.

Comment

a 95-98 4.6L GT only had 215 hp stock and about 300tq.

If its an auto you may beat him.

I ran a 98 5 speed with a 100 shot in my 94TA(CAI,Headers) and got him by 2 lengths.

Comment

>.> As it turns out, I missed the GT part..
                              The SN95 GTs are slow. New edge gt isn't much faster, but 05+ is respectable. If its a Fox, and you lose to a 5.bro, sell your car.

Comment

know its a 4.6 litter thats it n it looked like a 2000 and up but not the ones with the new body style i think those started in 05

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X