new personal best!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: new personal best!

get tires before you start thinking about all those suspension mods. They will help you the most. My car has turned into a drag car after swapping to a spool with 4.30s but even before that i wouldnt think of running it on street tires. Even my LT1 would rip threw 2 gears at the track.

87 Firebird RIP
    96 Camaro RS RIP
    94 Patriot Red 1LE Z28 - Sold
    02 WS6 TA - Sold

Comment

hell ya I agree, radials will help more than anything. I just have to get the money. Ill probably get some 235 or 225s for the front too. I'd like to find a set of radials on craigslist or the forums with a few passes on em to save some money
      auto, aluminum driveshaft, Fast Toys Ram Air, !air silencer, smoothed lid, Pacesetter shorties, 2 1/2" exhaust, !cat

New Time:
      15.11@91.14
      Team 3M Mafia

New Times coming soon

Comment

Your rear end will hate your new drag tires :D Good luck on better times man!
        Black \'96 RS Camaro, 3.8 V6 Series II, M5, Stock 200 HP, 204K miles! Stock \'91 Firebird 3.1 V6 automatic w/ overdrive. 266,400 miles on it. \'83 Pontiac Trans Am,305 LG4, Cowl Induction,Borg Warner 5 Speed,T-Tops,Gale Banks Exhaust System:$800 obo

Comment

yea i know :/ It's got an auburn with 4.10's so hopefully she'll hold, I already blew my open diff out of my diff cover one time haha
          auto, aluminum driveshaft, Fast Toys Ram Air, !air silencer, smoothed lid, Pacesetter shorties, 2 1/2" exhaust, !cat

New Time:
          15.11@91.14
          Team 3M Mafia

New Times coming soon

Comment

good runs for the amount of mods! sounds like you have that tune dialed in very well

Comment

yea its pretty darn close! it was running a little rich but other than that I've got it pretty good.

New Time:
              15.11@91.14
              Team 3M Mafia

New Times coming soon

Comment

Originally posted by dmw319 View Post
                although i wouldnt agree with desensitizing your KR sensors, good time!
                why? the 3800iii did it and bumped the timing a little. These cars can use a bump in timing, they throw allot of false KR

Comment

Originally posted by whitdog54 View Post
                  why? the 3800iii did it and bumped the timing a little. These cars can use a bump in timing, they throw allot of false KR

Yea thats why I did it, and why I only did around 20%. I didn't want to eliminate any real KR but wanted to get rid of most the false

New Time:
                  15.11@91.14
                  Team 3M Mafia

New Times coming soon

Comment

Mines been running 40% reduced since 2002 and runs perfect. 28 degrees timing with no real KR.
                    08' L76 6.0L 4X4 Chevy EXT.Cab LTZ Vortec MAX with Snug top cover, Dynomax exhaust,Hptuners& K&N intake
                    96' Camaro M5 to A4 conversion, alot of mods . GT35R Turbo full suspension. Built engine

Comment

Picked up a set of nitto drag radials today! $150 for both. I just need some different rims and I'm set! You cant tell too good in the pic but they have good tread on em

New Time:
                      15.11@91.14
                      Team 3M Mafia

New Times coming soon

Comment

What size rims do you need? If they're 16s I have some salad shooters if you're interested.
                        1997 Chevrolet Camaro
                        L26, Pacesetter headers, SLP cai, Centerforce DF clutch, Pro 5.0 shifter, UMI short stick, 1le driveline, J&M 35mm front swaybar, UMI lca's/phb/sfc's, KYB AGX shocks, Hotchkis stb.

Comment

yea 16's. How much do you want? I will probably go down to the junkyard and see how much theyd charge too

New Time:
                          15.11@91.14
                          Team 3M Mafia

New Times coming soon

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X