Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Perfect Reaction Time

Has anyone had a perfect reaction time?

I had a .003 a few weeks ago and last week I had a -.001, closest as I have been to one, sadly on the wrong side.

Re: Perfect Reaction Time

Just once in my 94TA a few years ago,kind of like a hole in one,very hard to get.

The same day this girl named Shelby got 3 in her 87Monte SS W/502BB.

2 in time trials once in brackets in the first round.

She red lamped in the 1/4 finals.

I was in the next pair and got to the semi finals that day.

I won $75.00:)

Comment

samehere once was a few years ago. My buddy got one that same day, how rare. Last year I had a .003 right on the dial. Was happy with that.

Comment

wow, yall are better than I am. My best reaction time in my firebird was like a .112 or something.
        Team NoVa

2000 Firebird- Intake, Pacesetters, !cat, full 2.5 to flowcrapster, 1.9 rockers, LS6 springs and Intense modded retainers, WS6 speedlines, T/A bumpers and hatch, 5 spd swapped, SOON TO BE nitrous'd and cammed.

Comment

I dont bracket race or anything, just test and tune. My reaction time is never good.

Comment

I've hit .000 a few times, but I probably race more than anyone on this board. My best this weekend at Byron was a -.003 during T&T.
            <a href=\"http://www.fullthrottlev6.com\" target=\"_blank\">www.fullthrottlev6.com</a><br /><a href=\"http://www.chitownracing.com\" target=\"_blank\">www.chitownracing.com</a>

Comment

Originally posted by Bird_Of_Prey View Post
              I've hit .000 a few times, but I probably race more than anyone on this board. My best this weekend at Byron was a -.003 during T&T.

I've got a couple of Kroger grocery bags full of time slips, haha. Been down the track probably several thousand times. And probably only have a couple dozen .000 lights. :stp: The only time I ran a boat on the 1/4 I got a .010 and lost the reaction time contest by .003.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
              Working...
              X