• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• results from our last autocross

i'm #116 in E Street Prepaired
    http://nworscca.com/attachments/resu...e1_results.htm

Re: results from our last autocross

Nice, beat the Mustangs in your class , were the older Z28's modified? I would think you would handle better than them, since the lastt time didn't you beat a Vette or something in better time.What tire are you running again and mods? Nice job.
    08' L76 6.0L 4X4 Chevy EXT.Cab LTZ Vortec MAX with Snug top cover, Dynomax exhaust,Hptuners& K&N intake
    96' Camaro M5 to A4 conversion, alot of mods . GT35R Turbo full suspension. Built engine

Comment

haha ya the z28 was running 315 hoosiers with coilovers and a watts-link rear set-up. He is going to be tough to beat this year:( i have strano front bar, z28 rear bar, eibach springs, kyb shocks, and full exhaust and intake. The suspension is kind of a hodgepodge of brands but i have gotten it to work well. i am installing strano offset bushings up front before the next race. this year i am running Nitto NT-01's 275-40-17 in c4 sawblades.

Comment

Nice job, I would think if you could cut some more weight you would be able to get closer to him or if he screws up. J/K LOL Good luck at the next race, keep beating the Mustangs.
        08' L76 6.0L 4X4 Chevy EXT.Cab LTZ Vortec MAX with Snug top cover, Dynomax exhaust,Hptuners& K&N intake
        96' Camaro M5 to A4 conversion, alot of mods . GT35R Turbo full suspension. Built engine

Comment

are those nitto nt-01 tires dot slick or considered street tires because the mods you have listed and if those tires are street tires i see no reason why your nit running STU with those tires. if they were 265 wide tires you could run your car in STX.

Comment

in recent years i probably could have run in STU or STX with the street tires but i i was winning in the ESP class, also i like running with the other pony cars in ESP. NT-01's are a r-compound 100 treadwear tire and i'm running 275's. i think ST classes are 140 treadwear or greater.

Comment

yah that is true. im planning on building mine to run in stx since my region does points by pax times.

Comment

Originally posted by rdoms6 View Post
                Just checked this thread. I was invited to that event. It's pretty much down the road from me. I almost went to that but wasn't it kinda ****ty out? Raining or something? I was hung over too.

Next time you go to something around here let me know, I might come check it out. I've never been to an autox before.

TEAM C6V6

Comment

it wasnt all that bad weather. cold and foggy but the rain held off most of the day. the next event is june 13 at toledo express airport. its our biggest event location! i will see you there

Comment

pics from the last event

Comment

I might make it a point to get out there. I would just watch though. Does it cost anything to just spectate?

TEAM C6V6

Comment

no its free to watch. you can even grab a ride from some cars if you just ask. usually people are eager to show off there skills to passengers

Comment

Sounds good. But I don't ever take rides from strangers.

TEAM C6V6

Comment

Originally posted by Blizzard242 View Post
                            Sounds good. But I don't ever take rides from strangers.
                            I have candy..... :excited:

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                            Working...
                            X