results from my last autocross event - FirebirdV6.com/CamaroV6.com Message Board

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

results from my last autocross event

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• results from my last autocross event

just got some Hoosier a6's so i thought i would share the results with you guys. im #16 in ESP.

http://www.nworscca.com/modules/even...eb_results.htm

Re: results from my last autocross event

in case anybody was wondering this is what i have done to the car, its a 5 speed...strano front bar, z28 rear bar, kyb gas-a-just shock, eibach pro kit springs, LCA relocation brakets, 3.42lsd, urathane tq arm and trans mount bushing, centerforce dual fiction clutch, aluminum ds, cutom stb, pacesetters, !cat, flowmaster, full ssra intake, b&m shifter. My race tires are 245/40/17 hoosier a6 on a set of c4 sawblades.

Comment

Very nice,you were faster than one of the Vipers on a couple runs and the Camaro SS and the 89 Vette:)

Comment

im not going to lie, the guy with the viper can't cant drive. i beat a couple s2k's with race tire also. this was my first race with r-compounds. wow what an improvement.

Comment

Originally posted by rdoms6 View Post
          strano front bar, z28 rear bar
          Did you notice a big difference when you change the sway bars?

http://www.cardomain.com/memberpage/799659

Comment

i had the 32mm 1le front bar on it first and it made a huge differance compared to the v6 bar. ran that for a year then i just got the strano 35mm hollow front bar, another huge differance. Normal street driving is the same but so much quicker reacting through the courses. my car is pretty well balanced now. i had a tendency to get alot of oversteer with the 1le bar.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
            Working...
            X