New pics at norwalk?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New pics at norwalk?

If I knew I could have bought some professional pictures I totally would have.. But my buddy in the orange camaro down low just told me about these yesterday. BTW, he's the reason why I ever really started modding my car. He totally got me hooked on this ****. Thank him for my presence here. Or slap him, whatever.

TEAM C6V6

Re: New pics at norwalk?

:drool:
    pacesetters|full 3" borla exhaust|3" stainless e-cutout|slp cai & ram intake|c/f whisper lid|tbs|eibach|kyb|stb|sfc's|adj.lca's & phb|slp fan|b&m t5|180*|z06 17x9.5|8000k hids|hptuners|d/s rotors

sigpic
    gone in body, but not in spirit

Comment

Originally posted by Blizzard242 View Post
      I would definately put this one on a frame.

1998 Firebird . 1989 Firebird XS . 1986 Fiero GT

Comment

Car still looks slow Blizz. J/K Nice pics.
        08' L76 6.0L 4X4 Chevy EXT.Cab LTZ Vortec MAX with Snug top cover, Dynomax exhaust,Hptuners& K&N intake
        96' Camaro M5 to A4 conversion, alot of mods . GT35R Turbo full suspension. Built engine

Comment

nice pics/car... what did she run?

Comment

Get some skinnies :P

Nice pics though.
            sigpic
            1997 Camaro RS A4
            2006 Chevy Colorado
            2003 Kawasaki Ninja ZX6-R

Comment

i love that you can see the force of launch twisting the tirewalls on your buddy's 3rd gen.

bad@ss.
              pacesetters|full 3" borla exhaust|3" stainless e-cutout|slp cai & ram intake|c/f whisper lid|tbs|eibach|kyb|stb|sfc's|adj.lca's & phb|slp fan|b&m t5|180*|z06 17x9.5|8000k hids|hptuners|d/s rotors

sigpic
              gone in body, but not in spirit

Comment

The car looks great! Nice pics and I love that first picture.

Comment

Yeah his car used to lift up the front end but he changed tire sizes and his engine has been doing funny things. He was only running low 13s that weekend. That's gotta suck when he was doing mid 12s.

2 things that suck about the pics. 1 the trademark stamp or whatever. 2. I didn't have my own dial in to mark my own window and the guy apparently didn't notice the numbers I wrote down on the card so he put whatever on it. I always run 242.

I'm gonna have to contact the photographer to see if he can send me a real pic, I'd love to frame it. That is also the only run I made with a helmet. It's my other friends first bike helmet. And it's super uncomfortable. I'm sure my bare head smashed through my T-tops would be really uncomfortable too.

That horrid run was a 14.4ish or close. It was my first run on practically a full tank of gas. By the 2nd day and somewhere between half a tank a 3/4 I was down into the 13.9 range at 100mph.

And yeah Steve, compared to my goal.. it is slow :( Bad thing is, i'm moving out. I'm not gonna be able to mod it any further for a long time. Unless my gf gets full time at her job quick. Otherwise, F.

TEAM C6V6

Comment

wish i could just get to the 14s lol

Comment

you guys have a better photog than we do here, he rarely got any good pics of mine ever. which burns my *** since he had well over 150 passes to get ONE that didnt look like ****.

current car- 95 Trans am- bolt ons, parked and collecting dust. why? because **** it

Follow me!
                      http://www.twitch.tv/optimusprymrib
                      Or this

Comment

Alright man! Thats sweet but Sorry you missed out on the pro pics

Comment

looks awesome blizzard!
                          Robby
                          2001 Chevrolet Camaro 3.8 V6

|JET Chip|Flowmaster American Thunder|K&N Intake|BMR STB|Spohn Rear Sway Bar|

http://speed-bros.com/
                          sigpic

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X