Gripforce F1 clutches

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gripforce F1 clutches

I bought a stage 2 kit recently and installed it. Excellent gripping power and very stable when shifting hard and fast. The OEM clutches I've had were leg presses; this one feels very light and fluffy, but easy to handle. My ONLY complaint is the "sweet spot" is alot smaller with this clutch as the OEMs, so precision left foot work is required! For the money I spent on it in August ($130 shipped), being an ebay mod it's very high quality. :rock:

Just a hint of what the old clutch looked like, lets just say there wasn't much left of the clutch. It had eaten away to the plastic and then some in a couple places. Old mechanic didnt replace the pilot bearing, so the clutch was almost wobbleing around freely. The pressure plate I took out was WARPED!!!

I ate a bowl of fail this morning.
    Quarter Million Mile Club

Re: Gripforce F1 clutches

Great sharing.

Comment

I had a Luk replacement, which is basically stock and its very easy and linear. Thats funny you had a heavy press with OEM clutches. I am glad to hear your new piece is exceptional, thanks for letting us know. Hear! Hear! for manuals!

Comment

nice writeup. isn't t complicated to install? i've read a few reviews that they've busted the pressure plates when they installed the Gripforce. they say its recommended to be installed by professionals.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
        Working...
        X