Cookies

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cookies

Cookies are not being stored after closing and reopening the browser window, resulting in having to log in again and seeing new posts that I've already marked as read. Happens in both IE and Firefox. Can anything be done about this?
    Matt
    1998 Mystic Teal Camaro M5
    Whisper Lid, Pacesetter Headers, Catco Cat, Dynomax Super Turbo, B&M Shifter, BMR STB, LSD, P&P Intakes, GT2 Cam, Comp OE Lifters, 1.7 Roller Rockers, Pushrods, SSM Heads, DHP PowrTuner.

Re: Cookies

one way to avoid it is to just close the browser instead of logging out
    1978 Formula 461 in progress of being built :rock:
    2013 Ram 1500 Big Horn

former owner of 85 bird w/ 2.8 - 3.4 - 3800 II - 5.0
    94 comero 3.4

Comment

I think thats what he's talking about

Comment

Ok, I'm an idiot. I didn't noticed the checkbox to store the cookie wasn't selected. Checked it and all is well. :rolleyes:
        Matt
        Whisper Lid, Pacesetter Headers, Catco Cat, Dynomax Super Turbo, B&M Shifter, BMR STB, LSD, P&P Intakes, GT2 Cam, Comp OE Lifters, 1.7 Roller Rockers, Pushrods, SSM Heads, DHP PowrTuner.

Comment

Originally posted by 98Camaro3.8
          Ok, I'm an idiot. I didn't noticed the checkbox to store the cookie wasn't selected. Checked it and all is well. :rolleyes:
          :poke:
          <a href=\"http://pics.projectpredator.com/thumbnails.php?album=16\" target=\"_blank\">2003 Zinc Yellow Mustang GT</a> 1 of 701<br />ET : TBD<br />But our shenanigans are cheeky and fun! Yeah, and his shenanigans are cruel and tragic. Which... makes t

Comment

And your a moderator :p Well.. just tell me your not an IT guy too :D
            FirebirdV6.com/CamaroV6.com Administrator
            Stupid is rewarded with the ban button.
            Official Avatar Nazi according to Meatyshells :D

Comment

Originally posted by TealV6
              And your a moderator :p Well.. just tell me your not an IT guy too :D
              Just a computer programmer and web developer. I'm ashamed of myself. :o :p
              Matt

Comment

Just a computer programmer and web developer. I'm ashamed of myself.
                Oh THAT'S funny now :D a WEB developer... LOL! Sorry.. have to :poke: fun somewhere :p

Comment

<b>Trucks</b> <br />\'05 Dodge 3500 Dually <i>Cummins Turbo Diesel</i><br />\'98 Dodge 2500 4x4 <i>360 V8 (Wife\'s)</i><br /><b>Toys</b><br />\'81 Chevy K10 <i>Stroker/Swampers/Custom Suspension/1-Tons/Beadlocks</i><br />\'99 Camaro Z28 <i>6 Spd, T-tops, Borla</i><br /><br /><b>Real trucks don\'t have spark plugs</b>

Comment

Mike.. you obviously have not read some of the threads talking about NOT abusing the img tags... don't make me go to a colder state than my own just to :slap: you

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X