X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ok...all bs aside...

Children,

Please grow up. Wtf is this drama about the timeslips page? I mean...put the old one back up if youre too lazy to put up your new "kick ***" excel charts that mean absolutely nothing to anyone and just look like pimples s on a teenagers face...its been over a month and no timeslips page at all...i often brag to people about what these little v6's can do cause no one beleives me that i ever ran a 13 na with my car, let alone a few other cars, but i then go to show them the timeslips...and there is NADA...cmon now...here i'll help you get started ;)

<table>
    <tr><td>name</td><td>car</td><td>60'</td><td>1/8</td><td>1/4</td><td>mph</td></tr>

then at the end </table>

add more detail, this is mainly just to show you how much time and effort goes into it.

Point is, put your childish ways down for the benefit of others. No keith didnt ask me to post this, im not even going to check this thread...i just wanted to express how amazing i find it that grown adults act like this.

Anyways, put the pride (well some of the times were worth bragging about) of this site back up.

Timeslips page is moderated and run now by people who currently have more important things going on in their life to deal with. Scrolling through the last week or so of posts in the lounge will clue you in to what im talking about.

Chill out.

Comment

http://web.archive.org/web/200401011...irebirdv6.com/

There ya go jackass [img]tongue.gif[/img]
      <a href=\"http://www.sounddomain.com/memberpage/437104\" target=\"_blank\">http://www.sounddomain.com/memberpage/437104 96 Firebird M5</a>

Comment

Moving to website stuff...
        www.RedLineVSix.com || 1996 Camaro, 15.159@92.5mph

Comment

Hopefully it will be back soon.... I miss it.

&lt;--- only 13 second N/A person w/ stock cam and 3:23's [img]tongue.gif[/img]
          Race car - gone but not forgotten - 1997 firebird V6
          nitrous et & mph: 12.168 & 110.95 mph, n/a 13.746 & 96.38 mph
          2013 Dodge Challenger SRT8: 12.125, 116.45
          2010 Ford Taurus SHO: no times yet

Comment

Originally posted by 12secondv6:
            Hopefully it will be back soon.... I miss it.

&lt;--- only 13 second N/A person w/ stock cam and 3:23's [img]tongue.gif[/img]
            Maybe not forever [img]graemlins/naughty.gif[/img] how about only 13 second n/a person with stock cam, 3.23s and an auto [img]smile.gif[/img]

P.S. that timeslip page is old, I am not even on it. [img]smile.gif[/img]

Comment

http://timeslips.firebirdv6.com/index1.html

Comment

Yea for the banana
                New Toy Red 94 Formula LT1
                RT: .0006 60': 1.894 1/8 mile: 8.351 @ 84.89 1/4 mile: 12.974 @ 107.81
                crashed Red 96 Camaro 3.8l: 14.91 @ 92.38
                The ex wife's Black 98 Firebird 3.8l: 15.23 @ 88.12

Comment

Locking for further investigation.

And Zach.... if you want to spout off like that again... do it in an email.

Steve
                  FirebirdV6.com/CamaroV6.com Administrator
                  Stupid is rewarded with the ban button.
                  Official Avatar Nazi according to Meatyshells :D

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X