X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stefan/Admin

Check this out http://www.camarov6.com/ubb/ultimate...4;t=001767;p=2

Now I know that the mods have the final say but everyone has there opinion. After Shrill or whatever her name is locked the thread she decided to edit my post A LOT and change things around like when I said I would be in the 11's with heads, cam and tune she changed it to 12's (thats not moderating thats pissing people off and making them look bad for no reason).
    This site has gone head first into the ground in the past year. I know of at least 10 guys that not longer come hear because of it and the list is growing and thats just here in Indy not including the other states. Yeah I bashed 6's a little because I hate it when 6's want to run their mouth and bash 8's saying that cant run that or are slow..... how many v-6 bashing threads or comments do you see at the 8 sites and how many do you see on this site????
    Here is a thread over at camaro Z and notice quite a few of them have 6's. Enjoy [img]smile.gif[/img]
    http://web.camaross.com/forums/showt...7&page=1&pp=15

This requires no reply, just look into it and I will be happy
    Black 96 Z/28, A4, T-tops, tint, 2.73 LSD, Kenwood.<br /><br />Previous Camaro: Bright white 86 Camaro, MPI 2.8 A4 3.42, tint, Z-28 wheels, a few goodies.

Relax dude. I've been here for a while, and I figure I have one of the more modded sixes of the site. Shirl, James, Stefan, Keith -- like 'em or leave 'em, they did it first, did it best (ok not you stefan ;) ), and have been doing the board thing for a while.

Junk threads get started in the F/I section because people are very irresponsible about what they post there. If all the extraneous posts about SC vs Turbo, M90 blower will fit, Turbo six vs eight, nitrous, etc .. if that all stopped, and people just got off their high horses, life would be easier in that section.
    <b>97 Camaro 3.8L M5</b><br />Car for sale<a href=\"http://terpmotors.com\" target=\"_blank\">terpmotors.com</a> Terrapin Motorsports! UMCP

Comment

End this now with a LOCK.

Thank you
      FirebirdV6.com/CamaroV6.com Administrator
      Stupid is rewarded with the ban button.
      Official Avatar Nazi according to Meatyshells :D

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• LETZRIDE
        New Owner!
        by LETZRIDE
        I am happy to announce that I have sold the site to Robert (FirebirdGT). Years ago this site went down when TealV6 had it, I bought it, refreshed it,...
        4 days ago
      • ssms5411
        Little work today
        by ssms5411
        Went ahead and moved my starter wire from the back, to the front again since it had no effect on my drain on the battery. Also made me nervous driving...
        2 weeks ago
      • LETZRIDE
        Tom Henry RS Pt 4: Suspension Mods, Tires, Wheels, Headers and other Cool Stuff
        by LETZRIDE

Building the Tom Henry RS
        Part 4: Suspension Mods, Tires, Wheels, Headers and other Cool Stuff.
        By: Hib Halverson

At the end of Part Three, we changed the valvetrain of the 3.8-liter V6 in the Tom Henry RS. We installed new, Yella Terra "Ultralite" 1.8:1, aluminum roller rocker arms, Katech valve springs and Katech titanium retainers on our 3800 Series II V6.
        Ultralites are nearly 25% lighter than the stock 1.6 rockers and 8% lighter than the SLP aluminum...
        02-07-2020, 10:30 PM

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
      Working...
      X