No announcement yet.

DYNO Forum

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A dyno page would also allow others to see if their car has any issues that need to be solved.

If you took a stock 3.8 and it dyno'd at 150rwhp, you'd know there's some sort of issue, because you'd see that most stock 3.8's dyno higher. And so on and so forth with other mods.
    Justin<br /><a href=\"http://www.bass482.com/firebird/index.html\" target=\"_blank\"> 2000 Black Firebird A4 Y87<br /></a>170.2rwhp/203rwtq (SAE Corrected)

Comment

All the "Big Boards" have such a forum. It is a place where if you dyno un-naturally low, you can post to get help and possibly ideas on what direction you wanna go with your ride. I don't think a list like the timeslips page is a great idea, especially since people dyno so often and someone has to update the page everytime "Billy" dyno's 2 rwhp higher. But a forum would be a nice touch IMO:)
      <a href=\"http://www.fullthrottlev6.com\" target=\"_blank\">www.fullthrottlev6.com</a> THE SOURCE!

Comment

Originally posted by OneQuickV6:
        All the "Big Boards" have such a forum. It is a place where if you dyno un-naturally low, you can post to get help and possibly ideas on what direction you wanna go with your ride. I don't think a list like the timeslips page is a great idea, especially since people dyno so often and someone has to update the page everytime "Billy" dyno's 2 rwhp higher. But a forum would be a nice touch IMO:)
        \
        i would be happy to moderate it, im a 1 year memeber and have never been in any trouble...... and with my project i have a good knowlege on how much hp a mod will give our cars. like many others on the board
        www.turbov6camaro.com
        1997 3800 Series II Camaro
        4600 Stall for my ride to the mall :chug:
        7.18 @ 99.77 1/8 -1.8x sixty (current quickest v6 fbod)
        11.23 @ unk 5 1/4 - 7.19 1/8 - 1.83 sixty

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
        Working...
        X