Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ferrari Driver ignores Cop in N Y C

http://jalopnik.com/5931907/watch-a-...his-***-kicked

THE ARROGANCE OF THIS GUY IS AMAZING. Girlfriend is too.

Re: Ferrari Driver ignores Cop in N Y C

I like that , guy got what was coming to him.
    08' L76 6.0L 4X4 Chevy EXT.Cab LTZ Vortec MAX with Snug top cover, Dynomax exhaust,Hptuners& K&N intake
    96' Camaro M5 to A4 conversion, alot of mods . GT35R Turbo full suspension. Built engine

Comment

Do U see his model girlfriend? Want a perfect woman like that...get a new red Ferrari and she will find you, especially in NYC>

Comment

Best YouTube vid I've seen in awhile. This d-bag thinks he can just take off from a legit ticket, probably because he's rich. And I LOVE when little rich pukes like this get thrown around by blue collar cops just doing their job.
        1995 Pontiac Firebird
        2008 Chevrolet Silverado LT Crew Cab 4x4

Comment

He will lawyer up and he will not do time...he will get off with a fine that he can easily
          pay and then will sue the Hotel who's Valet put the Ferrari in an illegal place on the street in NYC...they will settle out of court with an amount that will pay his legal fees
          plus enough money to vacation in St.Tropez. The wealthy rarely go to jail..that's the way it is.

Comment

Originally posted by PalmHarbor View Post
            He will lawyer up and he will not do time...he will get off with a fine that he can easily
            pay and then will sue the Hotel who's Valet put the Ferrari in an illegal place on the street in NYC...they will settle out of court with an amount that will pay his legal fees
            plus enough money to vacation in St.Tropez. The wealthy rarely go to jail..that's the way it is.
            He didn't get a ticket for where he was parked, apparently he was getting a ticket for no front plate. Will he go to jail, who knows, but that " holier than thou" attitude isn't flying as well as it used to for the rich. Ask Robert Downey Jr. and Paris Hilton.
            1995 Pontiac Firebird

Comment

Regardless, he will walk on this, Paris Hilton et al were in Los Angeles...NOT NYC.
              Stars in LA often get arrested for stuff...but NY is old school

Comment

**** NYC. Idk what defense he would have, the vid is pretty clear....
                1995 Pontiac Firebird

Comment

This actually entertains me, this guys name is Julien Chabbott, created of an app called "Line Snob". From what I've read, he was told by the cop before the start of the vid to wait on the sidewalk while he issue citations for parking in a no-standing zone, no inspection sticker, no registration sticker, and no front license plate. The cocksucker didn't want to pay or acknowledge the tickets, so he disobeyed an NYPD officer, hopped in the car, and ran over his foot. The officer was checked out at a hospital for hand and foot injuries, and is currently on leave. Mr. Chabbott on the other hand is facing 3 misdemeanor charges, and a charge of felony assault.

This dumbass might just get away with probation, but seeing as its a viral vid, him disobeying an officer, running over a NYPD officers foot with a Ferrari, I can't see this idiot just walking.
                  1995 Pontiac Firebird

Comment

He will hire a sharp attorney who will know the Judge and he will get off...I guarantee it. In Florida, the president of the Palm Beach Polo Club got drunk and ran over a person and left the scene. To avoid the party taking his millions, he adopted his hot girlfriend and gave her the money. He is awaiting a prison sentence....or probation.
                    I am sure he has an excellent attorney. ITS ALL ABOUT THE ATTORNEY YOU HIRE.

Comment

Just because he drives a nice car, has a famous girlfriend, and has money doesn't mean he isn't better than anyone else on the streets. I would love to see what happens if he had to go with the state appointed attorney.
                      '99 Camaro
                      '04 Saab 9-3 Aero
                      '90 Audi Coupe Quattro

Comment

The wealthy look down their nose at everyday people...like Romney on the campaign trail...being critical of the pastry he was served in a rural community....or Limbaugh
                        getting all charges dropped for doctor shopping, buying Oxy at the Burger King from
                        the maid...Florida prisons are filled with drug abusers but they did not have famous
                        attorneys...so they do time. Others get a free ride. Money talks B.S. walks.

Comment

Originally posted by PalmHarbor View Post
                          The wealthy look down their nose at everyday people...like Romney on the campaign trail...being critical of the pastry he was served in a rural community....or Limbaugh
                          getting all charges dropped for doctor shopping, buying Oxy at the Burger King from
                          the maid...Florida prisons are filled with drug abusers but they did not have famous
                          attorneys...so they do time. Others get a free ride. Money talks B.S. walks.
                          Thats seriously the dumbest thing Ive read. Thats why Hilton was let go after one day, returned home, and went BACK to jail after the judge ordered her there. Its why OJ Simpson is serving 33 years in jail as we speak for armed robbery and kidnapping.

Ask Bernie Madoff how hes doing in North Carolina, that man had BILLIONS, and he ain't getting out till sometime in the 22nd century, and hes from NYC.;)

Money may help get you a good lawyer, but its not going to help you just simply walk. Im sure this Julien will probably get community service and a decent amount of probation if he's smart enough to plea out, but he's def not going to just get let loose with no consequences to his actions. The media hype this is already getting will see to that.
                          1995 Pontiac Firebird

Comment

Originally posted by Mogobs30th View Post
                            Thats seriously the dumbest thing Ive read. ...
                            that right there says it all
                            1978 Formula 461 in progress of being built :rock:
                            2013 Ram 1500 Big Horn

former owner of 85 bird w/ 2.8 - 3.4 - 3800 II - 5.0
                            94 comero 3.4

Comment

That is one skinny girlfriend
                              Wait, Is that a V6 or V8?
                              1990 Chevrolet C-K 1500 series 4.3L .. 5spd
                              1994 JDM Euno Roadster 1.8L 5spd Bolt Ons.. etc
                              2000 Camaro 3.8L Auto Bolt Ons..etc

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Andy H
                                Hello everyone!
                                by Andy H
                                Its been a while since I've been on the forum. Hope everyone is doing well. I still have my camaro! Unfortunately, the slave cylinder and clutch has went...
                                3 weeks ago
                              • 3.4 slow to go
                                hey there strangers!
                                by 3.4 slow to go
                                been a while but looks like i'm back in the game thanks to my brother. he went and bought an'02 bird, and since i'm a technician at the nissan place...
                                4 weeks ago

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X