My "New" '07 R6 Raven

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My "New" '07 R6 Raven

So I had been wanting to get a bike for a while now and i finally went ahead and pulled the trigger. It's an '07 R6 "Raven Edition". Has 17xx miles and still looks brand new. It has a blacked out windscreen, frame sliders and integrated rear turn/brake. The guy i bought it from kept it in mint condidtion as seen by the pictures. The Camaro is paid of in two months so i figured it was time to get another toy. Thats the camaro with the engine sititng next to it in the garage, along with my DD, a '92 celica next to the side of the house

Daily: '02 Black Yukon Denali
    Toy: '06 Torrid Red GTO
    Gone: Powerdyned '02 Pewter Camaro
    Gone: '07 Charcoal Yamaha R6
    Gone: Ex-wife, lol

Re: My "New" '07 R6 Raven

Nice looking bike. You have any plans for tossing on a yosh pipe on it? I've been riding sport bikes for about 10 years now. Been through the bad the good and the ugly with them. Stay safe riding, it's not you, it's the other guys blah blah blah but I've lost a few too many friends to these guys. I've got a 2004 1000RR Honda CBR. By far though the R6 is my favorite 600. Nice choice

Comment

Nice Raven. I really like the red stripes on the rims...Im thinking about doing the same on my ZX6 (but in blue).
      sigpic
      1997 Camaro RS A4
      2006 Chevy Colorado
      2003 Kawasaki Ninja ZX6-R

Comment

Thanks guys. I am really happy with it. I had not really been looking at pipes or anything of that nature yet, though i had been pondering blacked out flush LED turn signals for the front. I love how it has the red on the rim as well, one of the reasons i was looking for a Raven to begin with.

Comment

Originally posted by Pewter02Camaro View Post
          i had been pondering blacked out flush LED turn signals for the front.
          Yes, do this. Get rid of the alien bug eyes :p
          sigpic
          1997 Camaro RS A4
          2006 Chevy Colorado
          2003 Kawasaki Ninja ZX6-R

Comment

i love my r6 but man thoes ravens god sexy as hell i love my d and d bros CME on it the red rim tape does set it off i have red on my bike 2 yes flush mount turn signals would look better

Comment

from a fellow R6 owner love the bike i have the 07 in yamaha blue. also if you're not already a member check out R6-forum lots of information there. and congrats for getting the yamaha.

Comment

Nice , I would kill myself on that thing , thats why I got rid of my 93' GSXR 600 in 02'.
                08' L76 6.0L 4X4 Chevy EXT.Cab LTZ Vortec MAX with Snug top cover, Dynomax exhaust,Hptuners& K&N intake
                96' Camaro M5 to A4 conversion, alot of mods . GT35R Turbo full suspension. Built engine

Comment

The GSXR's are real nice bikes was also considering getting a GSXR 750 before i found this one.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X