Last edited by nitetime_pr; 05-27-2009, 08:38 PM. Reason: added image

Re: Phatboy...

Ooooo NICE!!

Give us some detail.

1998 Firebird . 1989 Firebird XS . 1986 Fiero GT

Comment

That thing is a beast!

Im not diggin the wheels, or the tiger print seats though.
      *Matt

Old people shouldnt use the internet.

Comment

Thanks...LOL, some of my friends would agree that the rims gotta go. People either love 'em or hate them. The tiger print is concealing a ripped drivers seat, all the original fabric is mint except for that damn driver seat :( and finding matching fabric is impossible. Interior redo is the plan but at least the girls like the seat covers (so soft :) and since they were stitched especially for my car, you have to look close to tell that they are covers and not reupholstered.

Car is original and mostly stock, bought it with 72,xxx miles. Fortunately, I purchased it from the original owner and he ordered it with a 400 big block. I tweaked the ignition, put on an Edelbrock aluminum manifold and 750 4 barrel carb as well as K&N open air filter and housing. The entire suspension is new too as is the dual exhaust. I also replaced the entire AC system so this car stays cOOl when its hot and humid. I'm representing the ol' school with the tunes, '91 Eclipse CD player with 3 matching Alpine amps circa 1989. The speakers are newer however, MB Quart and Image Dynamics. This car is heavy as hell but still manages to haul, especially when the secondaries kick in. It won't set any track records as is but it's still a fast cruiser and doesn't burn any oil.
        Last edited by nitetime_pr; 05-27-2009, 08:51 PM.

Comment

My 99 Camaro is a convertible so you can say that it's a tough choice on a nice sunny day...

Comment

i think those wheels look nice.

Comment

thats pretty rad but im not so sure about the rims man, haha
              3M MAFIA
              ________
              | Dynomax Catback | Auburn Posi | 3:42s | B&M Ripper | DIY CAI | PVC Mod |
              Next on the list: GT2 Cam| 105# Springs |Headwork| Headers |
              sigpic

Comment

rims fit the car perfect....THE INTERIOR IS PIMP AS HELL

Comment

I always liked those Mopars. Whenever you see one at a car cruise there's always a crowd around them.
                  Stephen<br />1995 Pontiac Firebird<br />3800 Series II V6<br /><br />2000 Pontiac Firebird Formula

Comment

That's a pretty sweet car! In really good shape, but I'm not diggin' the wheels or interior. Sounds like a fun car though!
                    sigpic
                    1996 Chevrolet Camaro
                    1995 Buick Park Avenue Ultra
                    --Appearance Moderator--

Comment

dude sweeeet ride

only thing i'd change is the exhaust pipes, they need to be way bigger!

and yes, that means i approve of the tiger stripes!!! :rock:

Comment

Thanks for the comments guys. I don't know what it is but this car gets more attention than any other I have had. Great car for night prowling the local hang outs. It's not a car for those rockin' the low profile, everyone looks...It's all good. :cool:

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X