sold the bird.... in with the charger.... - FirebirdV6.com/CamaroV6.com Message Board

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

sold the bird.... in with the charger....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• sold the bird.... in with the charger....

so i sold the bird.... my first car....

http://ca.youtube.com/watch?v=kkF-fVhTf1A

then just bought a 07 Dodge Charger SXT 3.5 "V6" atleast its still a v6... i got more room... a huge trunk... and more power none the less.... ill post pics by the end of the week....

Horsepower is how fast you hit the Minivan... Torque is how far you take the Minivan with you... :wavey:

Originally posted by Firehawk N Wv
    Mine were rusted also and the I had to cut my nuts off .

Re: sold the bird.... in with the charger....

Sweet bro! as long as you like it! Cant wait for pics

Comment

I'm a big fan of the new chargers. let me know how you like it! but don't put a fart can on it!
      sigpic
      1996 Chevrolet Camaro
      1995 Buick Park Avenue Ultra
      --Appearance Moderator--

Comment

cool.. 250 hp and they look mean... i would love an srt-8 superbee, too bad they only make a 1000 of those a year... and chargers haver 4 doors... but, the charger is definetly one of my fav. four doors.. nice trade :):tup:

Comment

What color is the charger???? And dont put the same type of exhaust you had on the firebird onto the charger
          Welcome future UK stars... Darius Miller, Deandre Liggins, Kevin Galloway, Josh Harrellson

Comment

LOL.... the charger is maroon... or burgundy.... or cherry red... i dunno... since they dont offer stick for the charger i picked the triptronic shifter or slap shift... its nice... specially when you can here the engine roar a bit at 3.5k rpm on its stock exhaust set-up.... so cant wait to put a whole exhaust system on it... but off course... rims comes first... ^_^

Horsepower is how fast you hit the Minivan... Torque is how far you take the Minivan with you... :wavey:

Comment

Congrats. Say, how come you have a Veilside decal on that bird?

1998 Firebird . 1989 Firebird XS . 1986 Fiero GT

Comment

i use to have racing seats in there by veilside... was a gift from my biological dad that i dont even know when he heard im in to cars on my birthday... figured i'd sell the seats seperately as the value of them is high....besides... cmon man that car was a rice car...

Comment

Originally posted by Byrd14 View Post
                  i use to have racing seats in there by veilside... was a gift from my biological dad that i dont even know when he heard im in to cars on my birthday... figured i'd sell the seats seperately as the value of them is high....besides... cmon man that car was a rice car...
                  Really, you have pics of the seats?

1998 Firebird . 1989 Firebird XS . 1986 Fiero GT

Comment

Originally posted by Mighty Thor View Post
                    Really, you have pics of the seats?
                    sold before the car got sold.... like almost a month ago... had it in for couple weeks... then my uncle from the phillies told me why do i keep spending on my firebird... high mileage... rusted parts.... and the only decent thing was the wheels and the seats..... something like this http://cgi.ebay.ca/VeilSide-Carbon-F...QQcmdZViewItem

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X