Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tint on the Crown Vic with pics

... coming after I get them tinted

I'm taking it today around 3pm and picking the car up tomorrow after work. So I'll post some pics up sometime tomorrow evening. I can't wait, I think its gonna look sick.
    Welcome future UK stars... Darius Miller, Deandre Liggins, Kevin Galloway, Josh Harrellson

Re: Tint on the Crown Vic with pics

booooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooo

****ing cocktease!

I am bumping my g6 thread that no one gives a **** about just to move yours down.

Comment

Originally posted by DAS BOOT View Post
      booooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooo

****ing cocktease!

I am bumping my g6 thread that no one gives a **** about just to move yours down.
      I think a Crown Vic is cooler than a 4 door G6. I do like the G6, but only as a coupe, not a sedan.:wavey:
      1995 Pontiac Firebird
      2008 Chevrolet Silverado LT Crew Cab 4x4

Comment

Originally posted by Mogobs30th View Post
        I think a Crown Vic is cooler than a 4 door G6. I do like the G6, but only as a coupe, not a sedan.:wavey:
        ouch! My gf was going to get a G6, but I think she'll be getting a new Scion TC. I dropped the car off a few hours ago... I can't wait and I hope it gets finished tomrrow. The guy that lives where I dropped the car off has a GTO thats blacked out... I will try to get a photoshoot with him real quick.
        Welcome future UK stars... Darius Miller, Deandre Liggins, Kevin Galloway, Josh Harrellson

Comment

No it is... but a G6 with pics of new tint is cooler then a thread saying pics of crown vic with tint, and there is no pic of crown vic with tint, or **** even a Crown vic.

I like Crown vics too... I really came close to buying one, but decided not to with the gas, I would have rather gotten an 5.3 silverado. Then just decided I wanted better gas overall.
          Last edited by DAS BOOT; 05-13-2008, 08:15 AM.

Comment

I thought you were so hard up for cash?

in your advertising your car thread... but you keep doing mods to your cars

Anyway, should look nice! I think tint is one of the best appearance mods you can do.
            *Matt

Old people shouldnt use the internet.

Comment

No it is... but a G6 with pics of new tint is cooler then a thread saying pics of crown vic with tint
              Not really, thats how bad you have it, a THREAD ONLY has better respect than your 4-door G6. Looks like a car that is just right for the freshman college student. No balls at all.:)
              1995 Pontiac Firebird

Comment

Not really, thats how bad you have it, a THREAD ONLY has better respect than your 4-door G6. Looks like a car that is just right for the freshman college student. No balls at all.:)
                IT doesn't have balls its a FWD v6 sedan... Not meant to be but wait....

It has 224 hp, and weights 3350. and gets 30 mpg highway.

How are your cars doing? so wait, guess it has more hp, and is either the same weight or lighter then your cars. Hmm.... And its less then a decade old. hmm....

I have 85 credits but haven't been to school in 3 years. Will be going back hopefully this fall maybe next spring once the Mrs. gets a job and benefits and I can cut down to part time. Great car for a guy saving for a house, and finishing his degree :)

I do agree a Crown vic is a better car. But the ****ing guy advertised pics of his crown vic with tint, and there are no pics, no crown vic, and no tint.
                Last edited by DAS BOOT; 05-13-2008, 06:10 PM.

Comment

IT doesn't have balls its a FWD v6 sedan... Not meant to be but wait....

It has 224 hp, and weights 3350. and gets 30 mpg highway.

How are your cars doing? so wait, guess it has more hp, and is either the same weight or lighter then your cars. Hmm.... And its less then a decade old. hmm....

I have 85 credits but haven't been to school in 3 years. Will be going back hopefully this fall maybe next spring once the Mrs. gets a job and benefits and I can cut down to part time. Great car for a guy saving for a house, and finishing his degree :)

I do agree a Crown vic is a better car. But the ****ing guy advertised pics of his crown vic with tint, and there are no pics, no crown vic, and no tint.
                  My cars are both 13 years old, 120,000+ miles on them, and require more maintenance than I have patience for. Something you have to remember, I completely started over last year. I make almost nothing compared to people around me, can barely cover rent. I eat once, maybe twice a day, credit is still fuct, a new car is out of the question at the moment. Besides, the Monte Carlo does me well, even for a DOHC. 128,000 miles and still running very strong, needs little to keep it going for another 50-75k. I have a Firebird that is going to get some attention (finally) this year, and I really have no desire right now to get bound down to more debt.

But when I get a new car, I want some luxury this time. No more sports cars, no econobox BS car, I want luxury. Im still keeping my eye on a CTS-V, hopefully when I get some more money saved, I can plan on getting one for a decent price.
                  1995 Pontiac Firebird

Comment

My cars are both 13 years old, 120,000+ miles on them, and require more maintenance than I have patience for. Something you have to remember, I completely started over last year. I make almost nothing compared to people around me, can barely cover rent. I eat once, maybe twice a day, credit is still fuct, a new car is out of the question at the moment. Besides, the Monte Carlo does me well, even for a DOHC. 128,000 miles and still running very strong, needs little to keep it going for another 50-75k. I have a Firebird that is going to get some attention (finally) this year, and I really have no desire right now to get bound down to more debt.

But when I get a new car, I want some luxury this time. No more sports cars, no econobox BS car, I want luxury. Im still keeping my eye on a CTS-V, hopefully when I get some more money saved, I can plan on getting one for a decent price.
                    Exactly, I just paid for a wedding and finishing off medical debt going to be quiting my job hopefully this fall to go back to school....

I was tired of sports cars as DD... I went for a roomy car thats comfortable(I am 6'5" 320 lbs. was well optioned. It doesn't have leather but I don't like leather. Remote start, power everything, XM radio, enough power to get around town and pass people easily, 3 yr 36k bumper to bumper, and 5 yr 100k Powertrain warranty. Even has a decent sized back seat and trunk.

Its no caddillac, but it was only $16,500. **** my camaro was $12,000 and I got it for trade in value, and didn't even last till 100k before a intake leak killed the motor.

Hell after better gas mileage, and the $80 a month I save on insurance, and the money I was spending on repairs. It negates ~$150-200 a month on my car payment. So in reality only paying $60-110 a month more to have a car that starts in the morning and gets me to work.
                    Last edited by DAS BOOT; 05-13-2008, 06:32 PM.

Comment

Exactly, I just paid for a wedding and finishing off medical debt going to be quiting my job hopefully this fall to go back to school....

I was tired of sports cars as DD... I went for a roomy car thats comfortable(I am 6'5" 320 lbs. was well optioned. It doesn't have leather but I don't like leather. Remote start, power everything, XM radio, enough power to get around town and pass people easily, 3 yr 36k bumper to bumper, and 5 yr 100k Powertrain warranty. Even has a decent sized back seat and trunk.

Its no caddillac, but it was only $16,500. **** my camaro was $12,000 and I got it for trade in value, and didn't even last till 100k before a intake leak killed the motor.

Hell after better gas mileage, and the $80 a month I save on insurance, and the money I was spending on repairs. It negates ~$150-200 a month on my car payment. So in reality only paying $60-110 a month more to have a car that starts in the morning and gets me to work.
                      How did you pay $100k+ in medical debt?
                      1995 Pontiac Firebird

Comment

Originally posted by StrtRacer98 View Post
                        I thought you were so hard up for cash?

in your advertising your car thread... but you keep doing mods to your cars

Anyway, should look nice! I think tint is one of the best appearance mods you can do.
                        Actually I'm getting them done real cheap. The cheapest quote here in town was 160 for all doors and back window. I met a guy up here whose mother tints and has for over 20 years. I was nervous at first until I saw some of her work around town. She does a great job. She's doing the whole car for $100

She had some family problems that I wouldn't want to share online, but she is going to do the car tomorrow morning instead of doing it today. So I'll pick it up tomorrow. You'll just have to wait for the pics :D

Comment

How did you pay $100k+ in medical debt?
                          $192k

Get charities to help(majority of, what I got), payments, offer for payouts, get doc offices to write it off... a little bit of everything.

Total my parents maybe forked up $15k to help me. I paid about $9k myself(amazing how you can pull money out of nowhere when you need to)

I have one bill left that is in collections for about $1200, another of about $450 I have been paying off slowly, but its a present doctor I still see so he isn't coming after me.

Long road, but almost paid off. Have a $3400 tax refund coming in the mail plus still getting the stimulus check.

Comment

It's tomorrow night. Where are the pics?
                            sigpic
                            1996 Chevrolet Camaro
                            1995 Buick Park Avenue Ultra
                            --Appearance Moderator--

Comment

Originally posted by TheGr8Schlotzky View Post
                              It's tomorrow night. Where are the pics?
                              Originally posted by josh98bird View Post

She had some family problems that I wouldn't want to share online, but she is going to do the car tomorrow morning instead of doing it today. So I'll pick it up tomorrow. You'll just have to wait for the pics :D
                              ....dur dur dur

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X