Finally got me a CV

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Finally got me a CV

Well I won the online auction today and here are the pics from the auction. I got the car for 2200 dollars. It has had both cat converters replaced and body is in good shape. Has 124k miles and interior is in good shape as well. Let me know what you think? I'll be getting it sometime this week and giving her a good bath inside and out after the weather clears.

Welcome future UK stars... Darius Miller, Deandre Liggins, Kevin Galloway, Josh Harrellson

Re: Finally got me a CV

Welcome future UK stars... Darius Miller, Deandre Liggins, Kevin Galloway, Josh Harrellson

Comment

That's going to be awesome to drive on the highway.

Comment

I'm def tinting the windows and taking off the hubcaps. I've found a black honeycomb grill as well. Maybe I should get a CB antenna on the back trunk MMmmmmmm!

Comment

nice... don't puss out get some ramming bars... there are some good crown vic boards out there, I really looked into them as my next car, but passed on the gas mileage.

Comment

very nice! Gonna be pretty sick after said mods too! :tup:
            sigpic
            1996 Chevrolet Camaro
            1995 Buick Park Avenue Ultra
            --Appearance Moderator--

Comment

Originally posted by DAS BOOT View Post
              nice... don't puss out get some ramming bars... there are some good crown vic boards out there, I really looked into them as my next car, but passed on the gas mileage.
              I've been on crownvic.net for awhile now. I'm not into the bars and such. I just want a nice clean ride. The gas mileage shouldn't be too bad. I drive short trips to school and work. Stock they are suppose to get about 24.8mpg and on the boards most people say they get between 19 in town to 30 highway.

Comment

very nice p71 you have there >:)

im definitely jealous... i wanted one pretty badly for a while.

you need to get some ram bars now strike fear into idiot drivers nearby!

Comment

i would so mess with people haha
                  you need to get some aviator sunglasses

Abbott long tubes,homemade true duals,slp ram air,whisper lid,eibach springs,kyb shocks,BMR subframe connectors, BMR LCA reloc brackets,BMR LCAs. T-top/manual converted

Comment

lol that's awesome.. my friend has a crown vic.. first thing he did was take off the hubcaps and painted the wheels completely black.

Now when you drive that around town, people will slow down and get out of the way.. lol it's so funny to watch. When you get behind people you will see their brake lights come on instantly.

Comment

Originally posted by xmetallicaxguitaristx View Post
                      Now when you drive that around town, people will slow down and get out of the way.. lol it's so funny to watch. When you get behind people you will see their brake lights come on instantly.
                      ^^ True Statement!

:)
                      09 Nissan 370Z MB M6 Sports Package
                      sigpic

www.the370z.com

Comment

I just got the tags and plate... I was driving to my mom's on the interstate (approx 30 miles) and I stayed in the fast lane the whole time. Went about 75-80 the whole way and every car got out of my way HAHAH Even the two troopers I passed on the side of the road left me alone... one of them waved

I love this car so much... only downfall so far, this morning I noticed someone hocked a loogy on the side window.

Comment

haha yeah, theres always a bad side to people thinking you're a cop.

1999 Firebird Y87/W68

Comment

lol thats funny how people freak out over CV's this hard core skater at my high school had one it looked just like that one and it had limo tint windows and some loud air horns ! it was great

Comment

why would you want a crown vic ? Seems like an old fart car
                              1997 Camaro LS1 RS
                              1994 Camaro - Sold
                              1999 Trans am Vert - Sold

A Few Mods....

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X