Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New ride

Originally posted by Fireball27
    So when can we expect the next "new ride" thread?
    ..this thread is dedicated to Mark...

So this my new rental until they fix my Z. Wow, I don't know where to start. This has got to be the biggest POS i have ever driven. This is a horrible car and if anyone want to buy this car for their family , please don't. Wow, I had a lot higher expectations from Toyota but I guess these days they are just using their name and cashing money in. It looks OK from outside but inside it's shi*. I think they borrowed the interior material from china. This car accelerates horribly (it's really slow), it feels like a wobbly boat at 75 MPH, interior looks like shi* (well compare to the Z ;) ), brakes are bad, steering is too big, horrible gearing, and oh I think it weighs 4000 lbs (at least it feels like) ...I am gonna go ahead and give this a two :tdown:

P.S. There's a annoying fuel light is on and I have still 1/4 tank to go... WTF?? how retarded the engineers are on this car? :shakes head:
    Last edited by kala; 02-05-2008, 04:46 PM.
    09 Nissan 370Z MB M6 Sports Package
    sigpic

www.the370z.com

Re: New ride

sigpic

www.the370z.com

Comment

but the fuel economy is soooooo great....and and and...its a red color...and shiney

Comment

I hate toyota almost as much as honda... and its worse around here becuase of the toyota plant. Every where I look, someone owns a toyota or work for toyota.
        Welcome future UK stars... Darius Miller, Deandre Liggins, Kevin Galloway, Josh Harrellson

Comment

Well that is one fugly interior. Looks really cheap too.. but so does the outside. Camry's are certainly going downhill.
          sigpic
          1996 Chevrolet Camaro
          1995 Buick Park Avenue Ultra
          --Appearance Moderator--

Comment

Didn't you have a Solara before? If so which one did you like best?

1998 Firebird . 1989 Firebird XS . 1986 Fiero GT

Comment

Originally posted by Mighty Thor
              Didn't you have a Solara before? If so which one did you like best?
              Yes I did and this car feels EXACTLY like the solara...that's the problem. Solara was 1999 and this is 2007. I expected Toyota to do a lot more advancement in 8 years!!!

I was driving to work tonight and driving around 80 mph, it feels like a boat and I felt very unsafe.. The steering wheel has no feel to it what so ever.....I absolutely DO NOT recommend this car to anyone.

I think, all of us here, people that drives sports coupe/car, don't realize how spoiled we have become... none of us could ever go back to driving regular sedans, it's just not possible (well, maybe except for that guy who traded his black camaro for the Prius) ..after driving this car, it made me realize how important/safe it is to drive a good handling car.

:)
              Last edited by kala; 02-07-2008, 10:54 PM.
              sigpic

www.the370z.com

Comment

They had no reason to advance it, they were doint just fine... It will catch up. It happened with GM as well they were top dog, got lazy, quit advancing made alot of money, then were in the ****ter.

Comment

and after all the hype you hear about the camry... ive always hated toyota, and this validates it even more. so how does it make you feel drivin that around instead of your Z? i bet you feel like a man pullin up in that baby.

1999 Firebird Y87/W68

Comment

Did it come with a family of badgers in the front seat like the commercials?

Comment

Originally posted by 99BlackW68
                      so how does it make you feel drivin that around instead of your Z?
                      It made me realize how important it is to drive a car handles well.... Meaning I won't be buying none of those accord, camry, G6s etc....these cars are not safe......atleast I don't feel safe...I refuse to put my wife (in future) and kids in a car that has weak brakes and wobbly suspension..... I guess I have to buy sports sedan i.e. CTS, TSX, or G35 etc....

Originally posted by HokieBird
                      Did it come with a family of badgers in the front seat like the commercials?
                      ... I guess i missed that one

:)
                      sigpic

www.the370z.com

Comment

Originally posted by kala
                        ... I guess i missed that one
                        He's talking about this:
                        http://youtube.com/watch?v=vwXbGc-t2qg
                        but thats for the corolla, not the camery.

p.s.
                        I don't mind the new sig gif. :naughty:

Comment

My bad. I guess it was for the corolla. Oh well... I hate them both.

That sig is super distracting.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X