Update on my other project.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Update on my other project.....

im in deep now haha, still gotta go through all that wireing,strip it all down,get it all painted and powdercoated, finish that subframe we started today, get it running ect..... my deadline is ....go ahead and laugh.....Feb 1st

Before:

After:

and the tail im putting on it,compared to just the old seat:

well what do u think?
    <a href=\"http://photobucket.com/albums/a371/boyoi/firebird/?sc=1\" target=\"_blank\">My FireBird</a> K&N intake,Gutted cat, glass pack muffler.........Lots more to come...... <br />Getting my exhaust soon :)Rumbler Exhaust w/ Hooker\'s Headers :)

Re: Update on my other project.....

i think its awesome..lol, but really nice job... looks like its coming along nicely

Comment

Looks like it's going to be very nice when it's done. How is the bird doing?
      sigpic
      1996 Chevrolet Camaro
      1995 Buick Park Avenue Ultra
      --Appearance Moderator--

Comment

Originally posted by t-topV6
        i think its awesome..lol, but really nice job... looks like its coming along nicely
        thanks man
        Originally posted by TheGr8Schlotzky
        Looks like it's going to be very nice when it's done. How is the bird doing?
        still waiting for that dealer to ship the small little gasket :( dumb dealer
        <a href=\"http://photobucket.com/albums/a371/boyoi/firebird/?sc=1\" target=\"_blank\">My FireBird</a> K&N intake,Gutted cat, glass pack muffler.........Lots more to come...... <br />Getting my exhaust soon :)Rumbler Exhaust w/ Hooker\'s Headers :)

Comment

dude....you really really really realllllly shouldn't have two projects

hopefully this one gets done by 2028
          1999 Camaro Z/28
          1973 Firebird Formula

Comment

I like it, what kind of bike is that?

Comment

Originally posted by badinfluenceRS
              dude....you really really really realllllly shouldn't have two projects

hopefully this one gets done by 2028
              not bad, bird is done, just need that gasket so yeah...and its really not to to much work and i actually HAVE to have it done feb 1st, its my graduation project

Originally posted by Black98Fivespeed
              I like it, what kind of bike is that?
              88' Honda Cbr600f

Comment

Very nice, sir.

Lounge Moderator

Comment

if you stay on it that deal line can be reached good luck tho keep us up dated with pics

Comment

Originally posted by solocamaro95
                    if you stay on it that deal line can be reached good luck tho keep us up dated with pics
                    i hope so...

Comment

What are you going to do after the cut? Do you have a piece of 15 degree pipe you are gonig to weld onto that? Hope it all turns out well! Good Luck :tup:

Comment

Originally posted by ZO6vette037
                        What are you going to do after the cut? Do you have a piece of 15 degree pipe you are gonig to weld onto that? Hope it all turns out well! Good Luck :tup:
                        im making a whole new subframe, its gunna hodl the seat and hide the harness,batteryspark unit,and key.... so im having my girls dad who does welding for a living help me with that, then its all ready to be powder coated

Comment

Nice project bike Kyle....Get 'R Done!

'95 3.8L A4 PGM. & '95 LT1 M6 PGM. :burn:

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X