why not make 1 more thread! Official post of my new car... - FirebirdV6.com/CamaroV6.com Message Board

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

why not make 1 more thread! Official post of my new car...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• why not make 1 more thread! Official post of my new car...

So guys finally putting up a post of my new car.

I pretty much assume most won't like it, but hey I love it. :D

2007 Pontiac G6
    Dark Gray Metallic
    Ebony interior
    3.5L v6 (has vvt, and 224hp/220ft/lbs)
    3.05 Axle ration
    17" painted alloy wheels
    4 wheel disc/traction control
    Remote Start(probably won't use it much but kind of cool)
    XM radio and more...

Great car... comfortable, quiet, I fit in it comfortably and has a bit of pep. Sound system is pretty sweet. I love the color... I can keep it under 2k rpms, and get through traffic nicely. They did pretty nice on this motor.

affordable too... I was looking at some used cars but being a 2007 I was able to get them to go an amount below invoice, then throw on GM Rebates($2500) and another $1k gm card.

working on more pics but my host is sucking

Re: why not make 1 more thread! Official post of my new car...

VTEK :p
    WE CAN REBUILD IT, WE HAVE THE TECHNOLOGY

Comment

damn congrats very nice new car!!

Comment

Comment

It's no Ford GT, but it's nice... :p

Good choice on the color. I techincally have "DGM" too, and im sure it's pretty similar. Definitley looks the best in the bright sun.

Were they offering the rebates on the 2 door models? Probably not huh?
          <a href=\"http://dpo.rpaisley.com/displayfile.do?file_id=11856&size=ORIGINAL\" target=\"_blank\">05 GTO</a><br /><a href=\"http://dpo.rpaisley.com/displayfile.do?file_id=2825&size=ORIGINAL\" target=\"_blank\">97 W68</a><br /><a href=\"http://dpo.rpai

Comment

Originally posted by JusFlyinBy
            It's no Ford GT, but it's nice... :p

Good choice on the color. I techincally have "DGM" too, and im sure it's pretty similar. Definitley looks the best in the bright sun.

Were they offering the rebates on the 2 door models? Probably not huh?
            I think they were... but no 2 doors in the area that were not convertables, which gets REAL expensive.

Comment

Nice car but holy crap..... the air has to travel like a mile just to get from the air intake to the engine?!??!?!?!
              Race car - gone but not forgotten - 1997 firebird V6
              nitrous et & mph: 12.168 & 110.95 mph, n/a 13.746 & 96.38 mph
              2013 Dodge Challenger SRT8: 12.125, 116.45
              2010 Ford Taurus SHO: no times yet

Comment

Originally posted by 12secondv6
                Nice car but holy crap..... the air has to travel like a mile just to get from the air intake to the engine?!??!?!?!
                yep I I saw that too...

Comment

Nice ride. Contact Dr Speed for an intake, he has a few they're all good quality. :) I had an 06 4 cylinder, 3.91 gear and some weight reduction I was about as fast as the stock 3.5 :banana:

Comment

Looks pretty nice inside, but outside is pretty "meh." Looks like everything else on the street. Congrats regaurdless, it looks comfortable
                    sigpic
                    1996 Chevrolet Camaro
                    1995 Buick Park Avenue Ultra
                    --Appearance Moderator--

Comment

Originally posted by TheGr8Schlotzky
                      Looks pretty nice inside, but outside is pretty "meh." Looks like everything else on the street. Congrats regaurdless, it looks comfortable
                      After ~70 pullovers and 14 tickets.... that might be a nice change of pace for me.

Comment

I know its not your guys thing... but snapped off a cool pic today

Comment

its a nice car anyway u slice it

for a college chick

Comment

haha... gets good gas, has some pep, comfortable...... everything a daily driver should be. Besides my 5.0 is faster then my camaro was.

however you cut it... the G6 was faster then this thing... (note the oil/coolant that shot out the tailpipe)

Last edited by DAS BOOT; 11-18-2007, 06:14 PM.

Comment

I'll give you $3 for the 5.0 ;)

Sweet car man. They are really nice.
                              1995 Patriot Red T-Topped Z28 A4<br /><br />Mystery rebuild in progress.<br /><br />Soon to have 383 ways to beat KBreezy and Shane. :D

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X